Sportscene tonight on Radio Derby with Mel

Day

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I'm not the only one, all of us that went to meet him know his username.

Think it's fairly obvious why we won't say what it is, it's not playing a we're #ITK na na na na game, his PM inbox would be full in seconds and receiving mentions all the time. 

It's great that he's on here reading and listening what the fans are saying and implementing things on the suggestion thread.

Agree. I think it is fantastic the way the club and Mel are connecting with the fans, and positively asking the likes of the 1884 club and dcfcfans to keep up what they are doing.

I don't want to know his username, He should remain anonymous  - be able to see what the fans tare saying, but not have to deal with a thousand and one requests.

10 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Thought rich people only ate swan and chimney sweeps?

Obviously he tailored the menu to suit our working class tastes!

I passed on dessert tbf, Cygnet ring didn't sound as good as pineapple!

Mel seemed to think that players like Max Lowe coming through from the academy would be a big reason why we would stay in the Premier League when we go up when he answered a caller about why we would stay up next time  

Do people agree with this  

7 minutes ago, curtains said:

Mel seemed to think that players like Max Lowe coming through from the academy would be a big reason why we would stay in the Premier League when we go up when he answered a caller about why we would stay up next time  

Do people agree with this  

4 minutes ago, curtains said:

Yes is Max Lowe the answer. 

You only need to look at Southampton and Swansea to see that this model works.

Archived