Sportscene tonight on Radio Derby with Mel

Day

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Well the cat's out the bag, Mel is a member on the forum and before anyone asks....I'm not telling you what his username is! ;)

If you can be trusted to keep that secret you will probably earn yourself a place on the board as the fans representative.  

42 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

He's one of our own

he's one of our owwwwwnnnnnnnn...........

But he doesn't like us to sing about him....

1 minute ago, robster1 said:

If you can be trusted to keep that secret you will probably earn yourself a place on the board as the fans representative.  

I'm not the only one, all of us that went to meet him know his username.

Think it's fairly obvious why we won't say what it is, it's not playing a we're #ITK na na na na game, his PM inbox would be full in seconds and receiving mentions all the time. 

It's great that he's on here reading and listening what the fans are saying and implementing things on the suggestion thread.

3 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Think it's fairly obvious why we won't say what it is, it's not playing a we're #ITK na na na na game, his PM inbox would be full in seconds and receiving mentions all the time. 

It's great that he's on here reading and listening what the fans are saying and implementing things on the suggestion thread.

Thanks for respecting my wishes and keeping my username secret from the riff raff  on here.

9 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I'd forgot what it was by the time we sat down for Lobster and Champagne!

Just now, EastHertsRam said:

Hey, he might be having a sly look at the forum right now as he's being driven from the studio to Mel Towers. 

He could be looking at the forum shop thinking I've got to have one of them t shirts. 

He'll be thinking that the funny Ram is a dog with horns.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'd forgot what it was by the time we sat down for Lobster and Champagne!

Thought rich people only ate swan and chimney sweeps?

Archived