Sportscene tonight on Radio Derby with Mel

Day

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, rammieib said:

So after twelve pages of garbage, he basically didn't say anything tonight of any note?

@Daveo you said in your post that suggestions from the suggestions thread have been implemented - what are they if you know of any?

He did though, weren't you listening? Max Lowe is going to keep us up, we're all getting free beer in the concourses and Paul Clement is going to stay here for 40 years and win us more than Alex Ferguson got at manu. 

43 minutes ago, needles said:

He did though, weren't you listening? Max Lowe is going to keep us up, we're all getting free beer in the concourses and Paul Clement is going to stay here for 40 years and win us more than Alex Ferguson got at manu. 

Needles, have you got the right thread? You think that you have it all sewn up but darn it, no-one has. it's all part of the rich tapestry of life.

7 hours ago, ossieram said:

How does that compare to 1116 likes in 1485 posts? Get to the back of the queue.

Flash in the pan.

Wait until your career is over, like mine.

Oh, wait.....

8 hours ago, rammieib said:

So after twelve pages of garbage, he basically didn't say anything tonight of any note?

@Daveo you said in your post that suggestions from the suggestions thread have been implemented - what are they if you know of any?

Here's one from the first page...

On 17 June 2015 at 20:36:26, simsdcfc said:

I think the ipro and its perimeters look class, and state of the art but one thing that gets to me and looks out dated is the dug outs .... the seats look like plastic fold aways we had at school, give clement and co a big leather comfy seat with a ram stiched onto the top

Who knows, may have been planned for a while and a coincidence, surprised they are not sponsored my a local car garage tbh

9 hours ago, Tombo said:

I was supposed to be at the last one but couldn't make it :( I think it's because Mel identified that I'm a rising star on this forum, I've only been signed up since Feb 2014 and I've got an astounding amount of posts in that time. You know what our Mel thinks about bright young talent. Why import them from other forums when you've got red hot talent like myself bursting on the scene?

That's like 8/9 posts per day. I tip my hat to you sir for your impressively consistent posting rate. 

2 hours ago, Daveo said:

Here's one from the first page...

Who knows, may have been planned for a while and a coincidence, surprised they are not sponsored my a local car garage tbh

Should have rephrased it as suggestions to improve the customer experience....

Contacted Mel this morning, just to say thanks really for what he said last night really, you can't really get better free advertising than the club owner praising the site on local radio! I've waited a while to post this so you're all not searching through the who's online looking at who's sending private messages! 

56389c9cc3c5a_ScreenShot2015-11-03at11.2

10 hours ago, Rampage said:

Needles, have you got the right thread? You think that you have it all sewn up but darn it, no-one has. it's all part of the rich tapestry of life.

Don't be a ***** Rampage, you can't stitch me up. Not a patch on your normal standard of pun anyway. Try to inject some humour.

7 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Contacted Mel this morning, just to say thanks really for what he said last night really, you can't really get better free advertising than the club owner praising the site on local radio! I've waited a while to post this so you're all not searching through the who's online looking at who's sending private messages! 

56389c9cc3c5a_ScreenShot2015-11-03at11.2

Ask him to list his favourite posters and topics. Go on, ask him if he spends more time in Pointy Room/ The Pub, or Rams Talk. He must have his favourites.

IN fact, ask him his poster of the month! lol

Just now, Srg said:

Daveo has Mel Morris' IP address. I wouldn't trust him. 

Good point. Did Mel mean to sell King or has Daveo stolen his ID? He needs a few quid what with the demanding missus and the vet bills. Means, motive, opportunity....just saying.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Ask him to list his favourite posters and topics. Go on, ask him if he spends more time in Pointy Room/ The Pub, or Rams Talk. He must have his favourites.

IN fact, ask him his poster of the month! lol

Bet you'd go through his dustbin to find used pants. 

Archived