Sportscene tonight on Radio Derby with Mel

Day

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

All we need now is to convince Paul Clement to sign up so he could take advice from the extraordinary tactical and managerial talent we have on this forum. 

:) ithink we've established that if he took advice from here hed be taking a step back, way way back. Mcclaren would have been well served to listen but this dude is in a different class.  

3 minutes ago, Daveo said:

19 have joined since yesterday 

I'll predict maybe 5 of them ever post anything :p  Bunch of lurkers. 

Not Mel, though, obviously. He's just... spectating. 

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I am surprised nobody (the negative ones that is) picked up on Mel's comments about selling for a profit.

He said something like "we used to buy players and sell for less than what we paid... I want us to be improving players and selling them for more than we paid"

I half expected someone to twist that into "Mel is gonna sell out star players and keep the money".

I wonder.... :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Calling people here witty...

I'm glad Mel is owner, not a scout.

Scouts can start fires by rubbing two sticks together.

I can start one just by rubbing McSilks up the wrong way

(Can we say 'fire' any more?)

7 hours ago, Daveo said:

Contacted Mel this morning, just to say thanks really for what he said last night really, you can't really get better free advertising than the club owner praising the site on local radio! I've waited a while to post this so you're all not searching through the who's online looking at who's sending private messages! 

56389c9cc3c5a_ScreenShot2015-11-03at11.2

I would be worried if I were @eddie with made up posts like this :p

6 hours ago, eddie said:

It's a flipping conspiracy - Daveo is so desperate to catch me in the 'likes' stakes that he has enlisted Mel as his right-hand man. All those hours I have invested in Candy Crush mean nothing now - I am deeply hurt.

HA maybe I should read the whole thread before posting <_<

Archived