Moan about the missus

Day

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

You've found the first woman in history to apologise, keep hold of her!

Best I get is a grudging offer to make a coffee, or if she's been really naughty she'll offer to buy me something completely OTT, but an apology, never!

I intend to matter how many times she tries to escape

:ph34r:

Wife had a huff tonight for not doing something, this despite me being out with the garden vac doing ours and the neighbours gardens and then cooking her a nice roast when I was done.

I have health issues, despite only being 30 I have a body riddled with arthritis and have had a knee and an elbow replacement and use morphine to get me through the day. Due to this I dont work and the wife doesnt either as she is my carer.

So yeah, I buggered myself by clearing the leaves which she would normally do but as Monday is laundry day and she has to lug everything to and from the communal building at the top of the close to do the washing and drying I thought I would do the gardens but noooooooooooo not good enough, have to do more. 

I write this from my wheelchair.

:D

I think they should stop buying us birthday presents and instead acquaint themselves fully with the fixture list and tv game updates. I'd swap any present for an applied understanding of which sections of the week I will be available for.

50 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Just got out of bed, downstairs a note in the kitchen, she's taking me out tonight and cooking a chilli for me.

Ffs, no thought at all, doesn't she realise football is on tonight?? 'Kin ell

Have you learnt nothing?!....

222.jpg

My wife is an amazing woman, the fact that she has put up with me for 12 years speaks volumes to anyone who knows me and what a pain i can be.  Sometimes she really irritates me though, but it's a language vs maniac issue.  Her first language is not English or Icelandic and at times she has trouble verbalizing what she's trying to say, especially when stressed  We went out just earlier, had some things to do as it goes and were running a bit late when returning, our boy having only a couple of minutes to get into his karate gear.
My wife took the car key from the ignition as i was carrying stuff in and had forgotten to, so into our apartment, our boy and i are ready to hit the road towards his karate club and i can't find the car key so i call to my wife, hey where is the car key?  It's..... (mysterious hand signal)  It's where? In.... (another dubious wave)  In what?? My..... ughhhh.... (runs towards past me)  Your freaking what woman?   (Yelling as she digs them out and throws them at me) Purse purse purse purse purse.  (Me snickering) Oh is that what it's called? and race out before she can kick my arse.  Yeah yeah, i was all sweet and nice when i returned, knowing full well that if i didn't there would be the hell of the silent treatment for a couple of days to pay.  

On 03/11/2015, 08:59:39, Daveo said:

@ladyram is just telling him what to write now.....

That's a lie! I'm not! 

...But I am following this thread closely, wouldn't want to miss summat now would I? 

Missus just tells me she's just bought a Pandora ring, bargain price at £21, was £90 odd usually.

Asked when it's being delivered, erm dunno, check your emails, haven't got any...show me the site....

Came through Facebook ads, spelling mistakes all over the website, payment page isn't even secure, dead links all over and it's not even listed in Google.

I'm going to swing for her! 

Just forced her to cancel card details now with the bank

image.png.927cee9f1fe992ba4dac684ebe3fea

image.png.ed9bd3b1d56eb4dc6a6c5c2f946b86

Still waiting for her brain to be delivered. 

She met me at the pub last night after work, went to the bar and couldn't understand why her card was getting declined, I've got X much in the bank, shouldn't get declined.

Turns round and looks at me, they've took all my money!

Erm no, remember ringing up the bank to block your card because you're an idiot? Oh yeah.

Then proceeds to tell the barmaid the full story of shopping online. 

Archived