What do we know about striker Offrande Zanzala

irobinson

We know that big, fast and powerful players who scores for fun in youth leagues, rarely can make step up...

Haven't seen enough of him to know does he have some ability to make right decisions when games get tougher. Like for example Will could do and easily so.

I'm all for loaning youngsters to lower divisions. Grown-up's game is totally different than having success with "bullying" smaller players.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched the highlights this season and it's hard not to get excited about him. 

He's built enough physically, definitely, so I think he would be an option should the chance come along. It's also a very long time since I saw a player of his pace, he's ridiculous. 

31 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Watched many highlights where he scored a couple live games, big lad and strong runner. Really bears down on goal and has a tidy finish on him. If I were to compare him to someone I'd say he is a more agile version of Ishmael Miller.

you're not doing him any justice with that 

2 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

you're not doing him any justice with that 

Why not? He looks very good at youth level, I'm not going to hype as some sensation until I see him have a go in a proper competitive game. E.g a first team cup game against lower league opponents for example.

Archived