jeff hendrick or craig bryson for tuesday

B4ev6is

Johnson as the holding CDM role for me too. He can play there, it's not like we'd be shoehorning him into the position.

Butterfield and Hendrick to play as the more advanced midfielders, Bryson to remain on the bench ready to be used, I'm not sure if he's 100% match fit or not, and Hendrick lost his place due to "illness" so performance wise he's incredibly unfortunate not to be starting.

It is pretty scary to think the choices we'll have for the three spots though. How on earth can you consistently pick a best three out of Thorne, Hughes, Hendrick, Bryson, Butterfield & Johnson? With Hanson in there as well for back up. Frightening.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what someone's done with the old Jeff Hendrick (good player but a little limited) but this replacement (probably an experiemental footballing android) is playing out of his skin and needs a starting berth. Thorne's suspension allows that, with BJ playing the anchor role and Hendrick and Butterfield further forward.

Baird will probably get a run out at some point, and Bryson will have longer than he had against Rotherham. Ince maybe to ease his way back from the bench late in the game too.

We have two fantastic opportunities to enjoy ourselves this week.

qpr - we meet for the first time since wembley, and we should be absolutely itching to thump them

Despite one or two players missing, we are in great form and we should enjoy twisting the knife.

i hope we don't balls it up by picking warnock or baird.

the old guard - forsyth, keogh, russell, martin, and hendrick - all deserve the opportunity to play.

and then forest.....

time to deliver another thumping to make up for the limp wristed, half-@rsed non-event no-show we got last time out.

I'd choose Bryson and butterfield with BJ holding but I'm glad PC is choosing as he knows best :D ... Hanson with BJ and Hendrick works too though. I think it would be exciting to see what Bryson can do for a full game and you can't bang on about his fitness when he's been deemed fully fit. 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

We have two fantastic opportunities to enjoy ourselves this week.

qpr - we meet for the first time since wembley, and we should be absolutely itching to thump them

Despite one or two players missing, we are in great form and we should enjoy twisting the knife.

i hope we don't balls it up by picking warnock or baird.

the old guard - forsyth, keogh, russell, martin, and hendrick - all deserve the opportunity to play.

and then forest.....

time to deliver another thumping to make up for the limp wristed, half-@rsed non-event no-show we got last time out.

I said exactly the same to the Boys on Saturday before the match, except our conversation ended with Dougie is doing a great job...... It's such a shame he will have gone by this time next week. 

But until then agent Dougie, keep up the good work..... Come On You Rams!!!

TobyWanKenobi
3 hours ago, Gritters said:

I think it depends what formation we play. If we go 4 -3-3 then he may opt for Baird. 

Aaaah. I forgot that was a possibility.

Bugger.

Archived