Thornes card situation

Derbados

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Daveo said, Forest are only worth 3 pts. The team should be focusing on 3pts at a time. 

Rotherham actually aren't a bad team. They're constantly undone by stupid individual decisions. Like Clarke Harris, has strength and pace to get in good positions and then is the dumbest player you will ever see. 

But they aren't a doormat despite their relegation battling positions. Between both boxes they're alright. 

I agree I'd love Hanson to get some game time against forest, i'd imagine he'd very much get stuck in and he'd put in a very passionate performance. Saw him out a couple of weeks ago on a night out and I was star struck!!

Saw Hendrick and O'Brien in the Westfield centre once and was star struck, then I kept seeing Hendrick on nights out and the novelty wore off. 

Also bumped into Cillian Murphy on a night out this Friday in Liverpool. I know he's not a footballer but I just desperately wanted to share this news with as many people as possible. 

Thorne only has himself to blame for being on 4 cards. Some of them have been silly like throwing the ball on the ground and decent. Just keep playing him he only has to make it to the end of November.

If he was booked for being decent I'm surprised he wasn't sent off yesterday......?

If he does not get booked against Rotherham then rest him for the QPR game. We want our best possible players available against snotts florist.

Where's that dislike this button Daveo? Rest him if he needs a rest, but not because we play Forest next. Play your best team always, and that means putting someone in who should do a better job than the player that he's replacing, be it for form or physical condition.

Qpr will be a bigger test than florist also can see them being more of a threat come end of season. With our squad even without thorne we should still have too much for the dogs. Plus if he plays like he did yesterday no doubt Lansbury will lose his head at being made to look daft and clatter him. 

If he does not get booked against Rotherham then rest him for the QPR game. We want our best possible players available against snotts florist.

Sorry but that reasoning is absolutely ridiculous. Rest him against the team 10th in the league because we need our best players fit for when we played the team 16th in the league.

Are you 6?

sarcasm goes a long way on these boards 

Saw Hendrick and O'Brien in the Westfield centre once and was star struck, then I kept seeing Hendrick on nights out and the novelty wore off. 

Also bumped into Cillian Murphy on a night out this Friday in Liverpool. I know he's not a footballer but I just desperately wanted to share this news with as many people as possible. 

yeah used to see hendrick out every other week tbh. I would like to meet Cillian Murphy, I think he is a highly under rated actor. 

sarcasm goes a long way on these boards 

yeah used to see hendrick out every other week tbh. I would like to meet Cillian Murphy, I think he is a highly under rated actor. 

He seemed very quiet and humble, when I asked him if he was Cillian Murphy he told me no. I was quite drunk mind, probably didn't want the attention!

The Forest game is big for us fans but it's still  a 3pt game against a mid table side like today for the players.

Jamie Ward will get sent off and give us a man advantage as well

I'm surprised Jamie wards hammies haven't twanged yet. 

If Thorne's going to miss a game I'd prefer him to miss the Forest one TBH.

Theyre crap games anyway, scrappy, niggly matches which usually end up with someone sent off or occasionally a career threatening injury.

The result of this game won't determine our season in any way, shape or form.

Losing George to injury or him being banned for a game against one of the promotion challengers certainly would.

Archived