Graham Richards

jcidaho

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no pleasing some people.

Wasn't that game partially responsible for the Liverpool-Arsenal Michael Thomas finale to the season?

it was. I went to this one. Great game. We all thought we'd cost them the title. Meant they had to go anfield and beat them up there. Never gonna happen

Was was the caller from Spain who talked to graham after the match the guy who's on here? 

don't know if the guy who's on here who could have spoken to Sir Graham is me, but unfortunately no, it wasn't me. Listened to the game and a bit of the chat afterwards but missed that.

don't know if the guy who's on here who could have spoken to Sir Graham is me, but unfortunately no, it wasn't me. Listened to the game and a bit of the chat afterwards but missed that.

really?

the caller called him Sir Graham as well.

Turned the radio off on the way home. Wanted to hear about our performance, and all I got was a Graham Richards tonguing and tales of nonsense from the late 60s. 

Yes, those days were rubbish - you'd have hated it.

Turned the radio off on the way home. Wanted to hear about our performance, and all I got was a Graham Richards tonguing and tales of nonsense from the late 60s. 

the 80s actually

but yeah.....not sure why people fawn over GR

Archived