Paul Clement retweeting a moaner

Tombo

Yeah he's a pillock. He's moaning that he's getting unfairly criticised by loads of Derby fans because of his tweet, yet can't see that's EXACTLY what he was doing by being one of many tagging Clement in their moronic tweets. Hypocrite.

He also wants Big Sam as our manager..!! Perfect example of how he doesn't understand what we're trying to build. As far as im concerned the likes of him can find another club to support. 

Hey buddy, would you be able to post some of the reactions on here?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have liked PC to have asked him to turn up at Moor farm and show him where he thinks he is going wrong. Send a genuine invite out to him and see the plank back down.

I also had a go at a few that started booing during the first half yesterday and although they didn't reply I think they got the message and I didn't hear them again.

I have been known to shout a few rants in the general direction of some of our booing 'fans' in the past - those who seem to think that supporting the side involves booing and scream abuse at individual players - however, as our away support has increased exponentially over the last couple of years, I get the feeling that we are beginning to attract a few who would be prepared to respond to such suggestions to tone down their 'support' with their fists.

I have been known to shout a few rants in the general direction of some of our booing 'fans' in the past - those who seem to think that supporting the side involves booing and scream abuse at individual players - however, as our away support has increased exponentially over the last couple of years, I get the feeling that we are beginning to attract a few who would be prepared to respond to such suggestions to tone down their 'support' with their fists.

I've come close to it a few times and have even suggested we go for a walk down to the concourse and discuss it, one day I'll say it to the wrong person :(

Having had a conversation with Scott last night, it was said out of frustration, same as saying x player couldn't trap a bag of cement or x player couldn't score in a brothel. He has since had people sending him threats that they are going to attack him outside the ground and abuse through personal messages. That is out of order, and the people who sent it are probably the same that thought it was a laugh to trash Fawaz's car, and boo Keogh and sent his wife abuse.

Having had a conversation with Scott last night, it was said out of frustration, same as saying x player couldn't trap a bag of cement or x player couldn't score in a brothel. He has since had people sending him threats that they are going to attack him outside the ground and abuse through personal messages. That is out of order, and the people who sent it are probably the same that thought it was a laugh to trash Fawaz's car, and boo Keogh and sent his wife abuse.

Thought that might be the case because I noticed he changed his profile picture to hide his face.

What is wrong with this ******* world. Bad enough to tweet that ****, worse still to then have people start threatening him over it. Is a game featuring a couple of blokes kicking a bag of wind on some grass really worth that much aggro?

People take everything so serious don't they? 

Some do some don't. But think it's something to do with the picture that Fawaz put up (or something like that) so that's why people think it's unprofessional 

Anyone have a vine/clip of his celebration after Bent's goal? If you were smart enough to have recorded the game you can easily get one from around the 89th minute of the game ;)

I love seeing managers/head coaches/whatever showing passion. Not to say that managers who don't celebrate the goals want to win any less, but definitely builds a connection. At least it did for me to see Clement running and punching the air when we went 2-1 up.

Anyone have a vine/clip of his celebration after Bent's goal? If you were smart enough to have recorded the game you can easily get one from around the 89th minute of the game ;)

I love seeing managers/head coaches/whatever showing passion. Not to say that managers who don't celebrate the goals want to win any less, but definitely builds a connection. At least it did for me to see Clement running and punching the air when we went 2-1 up.

Clements mobility came in for question in the celebration for me, 2 running fist jumps with that chewing gum that Martin chucked at him when he was subbed, that he was munching on could have ended dangerously

Semantics. Retweeted it then.

Not really semantics. 

If he had replied he would have been commenting upon the idiots tweet and probably getting into a problematic situation with a "fan".

By retweeting he drew attention to the idiots tweet without having to say anything, allowing others to judge/comment for him. 

HE for sure is getting a lot less robotic the more he gets used to this job.

Not really semantics. 

If he had replied he would have been commenting upon the idiots tweet and probably getting into a problematic situation with a "fan".

By retweeting he drew attention to the idiots tweet without having to say anything, allowing others to judge/comment for him. 

Why bother at all?

Archived