Paul Clement retweeting a moaner

Tombo

10 points in four matches. That's a top place finish. Yet I have heard boos from Rams' "supporters" in the last two games.

I know it's a free country and all that but I've never known anyone being spurred on to greater things by hearing booing from those meant to encourage them.

Hope they don't try to claim any credit for our recent away form improvement.

Good to see PC ecstatic about today's win.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 points in four matches. That's a top place finish. Yet I have heard boos from Rams' "supporters" in the last two games.

I know it's a free country and all that but I've never known anyone being spurred on to greater things by hearing booing from those meant to encourage them.

Hope they don't try to claim any credit for our recent away form improvement.

Good to see PC ecstatic about today's win.

this is what i dont get. if a minority of fans boo, why doesnt the majority turn around and say STFU.

this is what i dont get. if a minority of fans boo, why doesnt the majority turn around and say STFU.

some of the ones shouting abuse and booing think they are Danny dyers "harder" brother.

idiots coked up and full of ale who think they are hard nuts are not the type of people you tell to STFU, no matter how tempting it may be

see too many of them at away games and home games now. Real shame.

bloke behind me in the east stand is one of the biggest cretins I have had the misfortune to be near to in a match for my entire time of watching Derby.

I think he deserves credit for the substitutions and tactical change today.

it was interesting to hear karl robinson explain his gameplan / tactics before k.o. And it worked.

they found found pockets of space in front of our back four.

but he was more imaginative than bringing on shotton.

totally agree, i thought that when the best moment was when hendrick came on, he was class and changed the game. Good to see him playing well.

I think our problem in the first half was they were playing with 3 in the back(not seen this recently!) when they attacked they that extra unmarked midfielder and exploited him every time, we need to watch for this but thankfully we survived and were much better second half when the substituations were made.

2-3 people aorund me did tell others to stfu and not boo our team 20minutes in. good to hear, but what can you do, many people are just like sheep, once one person boo's, everyone around them boo...

The problem with Twitter, Facebook and all the other social media stuff (including forums) is the instant nature of them - have a thought, type it, post it. Amazing how many people can't engage their brain as part of that process. Sure we all get frustrated when things aren't going are way, but luckily, most are capable of pausing for thought before committing words to screen. If I typed away my thoughts as a match was going on then I suspect that most would suspect that I sat with a pack of Bics to hand. If we lose then I usually don't re-appear on the forum until the red mist has descended and rational thinking returns.

some of the ones shouting abuse and booing think they are Danny dyers "harder" brother.

idiots coked up and full of ale who think they are hard nuts are not the type of people you tell to STFU, no matter how tempting it may be

see too many of them at away games and home games now. Real shame.

bloke behind me in the east stand is one of the biggest cretins I have had the misfortune to be near to in a match for my entire time of watching Derby.

We're north east corner, have got one behind me too !! 

I left the game....well I got off the sofa and went to the pub on 75 minutes at 1-1, totally depressed with the disjointed team and wishing we had McClaren back. I tweeted how poor we were at half time which we were but not for one second did I think to tag Clement in a tweet.

I'm thinking now why didn't that thought cross my mind, why didn't I think Clement needs my expert opinion here, why didn't I think with all my years watching football on TV I had valuable input to give Clement at half time, he would see my ******* attack tweet and I Daveo, on the internet could change the game?

You know why? because I'm not a ****...well ok maybe I can be at times but I'm not a ****.

And that's what people are, the people that tag the players and manager in tweets, thinking they are not aware when they have a bad performance, thinking that you know more about football than the professionals whilst you're back at work on Monday morning in a factory working or plaster walls for a living having never played a single professional minute of football in your life. *****.

Not one fan and I include Bris Vegas in this on the Internet knows more about football, than Paul Clement, not one. We all sit here with our team predictions, where we would play Dawkins but we know **** all, we literally know **** all, I'm sorry if that has come a bit of a shock for some. All you lot thinking Dawkins is a central midfielder, thinking you've spotted something so basic that the professionals that work with him each day have somehow missed. 

You know **** all, I know **** all.

We're all sat here just rambling away on the Internet, chunks of text floating around in cyberspace, saying what we think, a bunch of people that know **** all sharing our know **** all knowledge and it's great, it passes the week, we get to have a laugh, argue, moan and it's all good. But when that line gets crossed, that line where you step into the I know more than you zone and tweet the manager or players, you're a ****. You are and you can't even deny it.

Put Clements username in the Twitter search, it's the public sausagelist, a register of know it alls sat at home eating cheesy wotsits with Match of the Day on record waiting to tweet Gary Lineker with "shat on" tweets. Ready to tweet Channel 5 that their expert on the show is no expert, the players stood there that have played more professional games of football than they have changed their underwear. If Virgo is no expert than what the **** are you? I'll tell you what you are, a ****.

I left the game....well I got off the sofa and went to the pub on 75 minutes at 1-1, totally depressed with the disjointed team and wishing we had McClaren back. I tweeted how poor we were at half time which we were but not for one second did I think to tag Clement in a tweet.

I'm thinking now why didn't that thought cross my mind, why didn't I think Clement needs my expert opinion here, why didn't I think with all my years watching football on TV I had valuable input to give Clement at half time, he would see my ******* attack tweet and I Daveo, on the internet could change the game?

You know why? because I'm not a ****...well ok maybe I can be at times but I'm not a ****.

And that's what people are, the people that tag the players and manager in tweets, thinking they are not aware when they have a bad performance, thinking that you know more about football than the professionals whilst you're back at work on Monday morning in a factory working or plaster walls for a living having never played a single professional minute of football in your life. *****.

Not one fan and I include Bris Vegas in this on the Internet knows more about football, than Paul Clement, not one. We all sit here with our team predictions, where we would play Dawkins but we know **** all, we literally know **** all, I'm sorry if that has come a bit of a shock for some. All you lot thinking Dawkins is a central midfielder, thinking you've spotted something so basic that the professionals that work with him each day have somehow missed. 

You know **** all, I know **** all.

We're all sat here just rambling away on the Internet, chunks of text floating around in cyberspace, saying what we think, a bunch of people that know **** all sharing our know **** all knowledge and it's great, it passes the week, we get to have a laugh, argue, moan and it's all good. But when that line gets crossed, that line where you step into the I know more than you zone and tweet the manager or players, you're a ****. You are and you can't even deny it.

Put Clements username in the Twitter search, it's the public sausagelist, a register of know it alls sat at home eating cheesy wotsits with Match of the Day on record waiting to tweet Gary Lineker with "shat on" tweets. Ready to tweet Channel 5 that their expert on the show is no expert, the players stood there that have played more professional games of football than they have changed their underwear. If Virgo is no expert than what the **** are you? I'll tell you what you are, a ****.

What got u so wound up?

Think this is symptomatic of the pressure getting to Clement, not even 10 league games in is pretty concerning 

Really? All Clement did was highlight what one bonehead thought, most likely in jest, because it was ridiculous. You know, like I am doing with your statement. The twitterati thought that he was a manager - you think that you are a psychologist.

Really? All Clement did was highlight what one bonehead thought, most likely in jest, because it was ridiculous. You know, like I am doing with your statement. The twitterati thought that he was a manager - you think that you are a psychologist.

It's my opinion just like your reply is your opinion. I don't see the necessity for Clement to have replied back.

Think this is symptomatic of the pressure getting to Clement, not even 10 league games in is pretty concerning 

pressure :lol: 

unbeaten in 4 games, won our last 3 away games, best away record in the league 

yeah. . . The pressures mounting, I bet he can't sleep at night 

Archived