Paul Clement retweeting a moaner

Tombo

I left the game....well I got off the sofa and went to the pub on 75 minutes at 1-1, totally depressed with the disjointed team and wishing we had McClaren back. I tweeted how poor we were at half time which we were but not for one second did I think to tag Clement in a tweet.

I'm thinking now why didn't that thought cross my mind, why didn't I think Clement needs my expert opinion here, why didn't I think with all my years watching football on TV I had valuable input to give Clement at half time, he would see my ******* attack tweet and I Daveo, on the internet could change the game?

You know why? because I'm not a ****...well ok maybe I can be at times but I'm not a ****.

And that's what people are, the people that tag the players and manager in tweets, thinking they are not aware when they have a bad performance, thinking that you know more about football than the professionals whilst you're back at work on Monday morning in a factory working or plaster walls for a living having never played a single professional minute of football in your life. *****.

Not one fan and I include Bris Vegas in this on the Internet knows more about football, than Paul Clement, not one. We all sit here with our team predictions, where we would play Dawkins but we know **** all, we literally know **** all, I'm sorry if that has come a bit of a shock for some. All you lot thinking Dawkins is a central midfielder, thinking you've spotted something so basic that the professionals that work with him each day have somehow missed. 

You know **** all, I know **** all.

We're all sat here just rambling away on the Internet, chunks of text floating around in cyberspace, saying what we think, a bunch of people that know **** all sharing our know **** all knowledge and it's great, it passes the week, we get to have a laugh, argue, moan and it's all good. But when that line gets crossed, that line where you step into the I know more than you zone and tweet the manager or players, you're a ****. You are and you can't even deny it.

Put Clements username in the Twitter search, it's the public sausagelist, a register of know it alls sat at home eating cheesy wotsits with Match of the Day on record waiting to tweet Gary Lineker with "shat on" tweets. Ready to tweet Channel 5 that their expert on the show is no expert, the players stood there that have played more professional games of football than they have changed their underwear. If Virgo is no expert than what the **** are you? I'll tell you what you are, a ****.

Would have preferred to have read your synopsis limited to 140 characters, or less.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impossible, you need more than 140 characters to respond to people like this.

image.png

Paul Connolly wept. 

We've seen some pretty terrible players in the last decade, I can't think of one in the squad right now who has earned the right to be called one of them. 

Why bother replying then to the original tweet?

maybe because as you have mentioned that you have your opinion and other fans have their opinions, maybe clement also has his opinion too. In this case his opinion was the fan who tweeted him was a ******* cretin. An opinion I agree with.

must be the pressure eh?

maybe because as you have mentioned that you have your opinion and other fans have their opinions, maybe clement also has his opinion too. In this case his opinion was the fan who tweeted him was a ******* cretin. An opinion I agree with.

must be the pressure eh?

If he was that much of a cretin, which I agree with, then why not treat the comment with the contempt it deserves and not even rise to acknowledging it

Having had time to reflect on it, I still don't know why anyone could give a ****.

the only thing that gets me and I mentioned earlier....

Is that if Fawaz had done that... Quite a few of our lot would call him unprofessional etc... Everyone bites. All human

The funniest thing about the nob who tweeted in the first place was him trying to defend himself by saying he was justified saying it when it was 1-1. Like one game shouldnt base his opinion on a new manager with practically a new starting 11. he now feels its all Clements fault if we only get 1-1, but when we win 3-1 luckily then all is rosey in the world. Jesus wept.

The funniest thing about the nob who tweeted in the first place was him trying to defend himself by saying he was justified saying it when it was 1-1. Like one game shouldnt base his opinion on a new manager with practically a new starting 11. he now feels its all Clements fault if we only get 1-1, but when we win 3-1 luckily then all is rosey in the world. Jesus wept.

Yeah he's a pillock. He's moaning that he's getting unfairly criticised by loads of Derby fans because of his tweet, yet can't see that's EXACTLY what he was doing by being one of many tagging Clement in their moronic tweets. Hypocrite.

He also wants Big Sam as our manager..!! Perfect example of how he doesn't understand what we're trying to build. As far as im concerned the likes of him can find another club to support. 

I'd have liked PC to have asked him to turn up at Moor farm and show him where he thinks he is going wrong. Send a genuine invite out to him and see the plank back down.

I also had a go at a few that started booing during the first half yesterday and although they didn't reply I think they got the message and I didn't hear them again.

Archived