Paul Clement retweeting a moaner

Tombo

Untitled.thumb.png.af0aabdc45cb105da79d3

Bit ****** off with the negativity I think? Could see with the celebration he was out to prove the doubters wrong. Absolutely mugged this guy off here though.

I don't get how he couldn't coach an under ten team though, he spent about a decade of his career doing pretty much that as a youth coach.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes... You just have to bite. Human nature! Everyone has a breaking point....

The hypocrisy of it all now is that some will praise Clement for this... But not so long ago the Twitterati would quite happily give Fawaz stick when he bites back and calls him unprofessional etc...

just saying

Pleased for Paul to get another win today. Tactics were wrong to start off with but he sorted it in the end!

Also a lot that went wrong in the first half was not being able to do the simple things! We couldn't pass for 5h1t and our first touch was p155 poor. Surely the players are at fault for that!

I think he deserves credit for the substitutions and tactical change today.

it was interesting to hear karl robinson explain his gameplan / tactics before k.o. And it worked.

they found found pockets of space in front of our back four.

but he was more imaginative than bringing on shotton.

How many times did we see SMc change formation during a game when we were struggling? Never as far as I can remember. MK stopped us playing and were causing us problems, fair play to Clement for making the tactical changes he did, after we went to 4-2-3-1 we were all over them. Good win.

Sometimes... You just have to bite. Human nature! Everyone has a breaking point....

The hypocrisy of it all now is that some will praise Clement for this... But not so long ago the Twitterati would quite happily give Fawaz stick when he bites back and calls him unprofessional etc...

just saying

If Fawaz just retweeted the idiots every now and then I don't think that many fans would be bothered. The best way to deal with them.

Funny that the guy who tweeted has moaned that PC has disrespected him by retweeting it, what did he want/expect from his tweet? :huh:

If Fawaz just retweeted the idiots every now and then I don't think that many fans would be bothered. The best way to deal with them.

Funny that the guy who tweeted has moaned that PC has disrespected him by retweeting it, what did he want/expect from his tweet? :huh:

agreed. Got what he wanted 

If I was clement I would be giving a load of grief back to an element of our "support".

wonder if he thinks to himself "are all clubs cretins as vocal as here"

all clubs have them, unfortunately for us, ours seem to be able to shout very loud, often and abusive.

I think he deserves credit for the substitutions and tactical change today.

it was interesting to hear karl robinson explain his gameplan / tactics before k.o. And it worked.

they found found pockets of space in front of our back four.

but he was more imaginative than bringing on shotton.

I agree, my only concern is how we dealt with there threat, why didn't the back four squeeze up? Simple adjustment reducing there space and threat.

you got an account @i-Ram would like to follow you! If I don't already!

I have never used Twitter Mafia, but did set up a Facebook account last year when I also signed up for this Forum. I lasted two weeks on FB before I realised it was full of vacuous people who only wanted to tell me rubbish about their empty lives, and bombard me with pictures of their kids, pets, cars, and bizarrely pictures of what they were about to eat. As I said I think Twitter is ok; at least it sets some restriction on the quantity of **** any poster can submit at anyone time. More generally I do think Facebook/Twitter is a state surveillance system manned by the lonely and the gullible. That all said, I am sure your @BaronMad79 account is a riveting read. Keeeeeep tweeeeeting.

Archived