Hendrick

drgoodspeak

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have to agree with a few on here. I've all but given up on Hendrick, but didn't think he was bad last night. He lost the ball once. He is a dawdler by nature, and I can see him causing us problems when deep, but in the opponent's half, he was not too bad. Certainly looked more efficient and controlled than both Butterfield and Johnson in my opinion.

have to agree with a few on here. I've all but given up on Hendrick, but didn't think he was bad last night. He lost the ball once. He is a dawdler by nature, and I can see him causing us problems when deep, but in the opponent's half, he was not too bad. Certainly looked more efficient and controlled than both Butterfield and Johnson in my opinion.

He has been punching above his weight for a while now. He is a scrapper for sure but doesn't have the quality for me. He is hardly a knock-out at this level and personally I have him pegged as a very average player at this level. If he is left out it is hardly a blow with any hard hitting after effects.

In Hendricks defence he played the best pass last night. I was calling for him to release it earlier to Russell, but he waited, drew the players in and played a pass that should have won us the game.

He has class, he just needs more consistency.

Archived