Hendrick

drgoodspeak

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree but would PC leave a £4m man on the bench?

For now yes, he can come off the bench if needed. He's not dropped permanently... He already has Weimann on the bench who was £2.75m.

Knowing our midfield injuries and fluctuating form, he'll get back in soon enough.

They are very different styles of player, Jeff is more box to box, Butters is more of a Hughes type, so 'horses for courses' maybe as PC said about that... ? but what a difference in the boy, dont remember him having such quick feet :)

Just out of interest can someone answer me some questions about Hendrick's court case, I have missed the news;

What did he do? Allegedly hit someone in Dublin

When was it? Oct 2013

When is the decision on the court case? No idea

Could he go to the big house? Unlikely

Cheers.

In the past i've given Jeff some stick but credit where credit is due, jeff turned the game for us yesterday and it was a great pass to Ince in the build-up to Bent's goal. I think its more frustration than harsh criticism of Hendrick, he is one of our own brought through the academy and we want our own players to go on to be great, more so than players brought in. The frustration is we all know there is a very good player in there, he just needs to be more consistent.

I'll now officially withdraw this post, great turn-around of form and happy to admit I was wrong.

Well done Jeff and what an outrageous midfield we currently have.

Pecking order of the midfield has been turned around and upended this season....

Thorne, Johnson, Hendrick, Butterfield, Hughes (when back), Hanson, Bryson.

Have to say... Isn't it remarkable of our midfield now that Bryson is at back of the pile now IMO. Shows how good our Middle of the park is nowadays if I feel that....

Archived