Hendrick

drgoodspeak

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has stepped up his game and he has needed to. Credit where credit is due. Same with Keogh and Cyrus. Only way to silent the doubters is to let your football do the talking. Think all 3 deserve some credit. Keep it up Jeff lad. My only frustration is that he doesn't put himself about enough, he's a big lad and should use it more. His confidence must be sky high it the minute with some of the tricked he is pulling off. 

Watched our 4th goal about 20 times now, and I still have an audible reaction to Hendrick's turn and pass.

I think it would be extremely stupid to say that one of Bryson/Hendrick/Butterfield will definitely be starting over the other two, or one won't make the bench.

All three of them are excellent players at this level, ultimately I'd be happy with any of them.

I just don't think he's performed when given a chance, Brentford he was ok but, wouldn't say excellent. Butterfield hasn't exactly excelled either although having just joined want to give him a chance. Obviously today I was wrong but then that's why I'm sat here and not the dugout!

he's been a frustrating player ... Streaks of very good form then as you say he can go missing. He's been in form recently so if it ain't broke don't fix it. And just maybe with the right mix of players around him, and a top coach we will finally see the best of a player who undoubtedly has talent. 

he's been a frustrating player ... Streaks of very good form then as you say he can go missing. He's been in form recently so if it ain't broke don't fix it. And just maybe with the right mix of players around him, and a top coach we will finally see the best of a player who undoubtedly has talent. 

plays his best when he is in a formation where he is free to go and get up next to Martin, which he did yesterday. Thought he was fantastic in that 20 minute period start of the second half. 

Archived