Still 9 points behind the leaders

plymouthram

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well this statement looks wholly inaccurate now doesn't it!? Fancy changing your position now?

I've got to be honest and say your posts aren't worth waiting for anymore. 

You parading in a West Ham shirt yet? Telling people to fack off ewe mag? 

Brilliant reading! I'd say it doesn't matter B4, because what I meant was that to catch the leaders we would need to to win 5 more games in a row, not add to the run of wins we already have.

If we win the next five games we'd have 32 points from 15 matches, but we would expect based on their season-long form that Brighton would have 33 points and Boro 30. So winning the next 5 of:

• Wolves
  • Blackburn
  • Huddersfield
  • Rotherham
  • QPR

would put us in the mix for automatic. But we don't have to do it all in one go, as long as we're winning most of our games from now on.

Brilliant reading! I'd say it doesn't matter B4, because what I meant was that to catch the leaders we would need to to win 5 more games in a row, not add to the run of wins we already have.

If we win the next five games we'd have 32 points from 15 matches, but we would expect based on their season-long form that Brighton would have 33 points and Boro 30. So winning the next 5 of:

• Wolves
  • Blackburn
  • Huddersfield
  • Rotherham
  • QPR

would put us in the mix for automatic. But we don't have to do it all in one go, as long as we're winning most of our games from now on.

all of those are "winnable" games - hoping that the international break does not disrupt our flow.

Archived