Still 9 points behind the leaders

plymouthram

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of the Burnley threads couple seasons ago, Burnley won't stay there they haven't played anyone decent yet....no way will they keep this form up for the rest of the season...they had a decent first half of the season but will crumble now.....ok they look like serious promotion candidates.....they will come straight back down....

Reminds me of the Burnley threads couple seasons ago, Burnley won't stay there they haven't played anyone decent yet....no way will they keep this form up for the rest of the season...they had a decent first half of the season but will crumble now.....ok they look like serious promotion candidates.....they will come straight back down....

People were the same about Bournemouth last season, everyone said a few injuries and they would collapse. 

But they did come straight back down. ;)

They've got some quality players.

Mo Diame is comfortably the best midfielder in this league.

Quite possibly on Diame, Bruce's tactics leave something to be desired and he has some decent but very average players in the likes of Aluko knocking about. I'd expect play-offs at best for them, they've put in a few very drab/average performances so far.

Early days mind you but still, I'd put several teams ahead of them at the moment.

They've played Hull and Ipswich already.

2 of the best 5 teams in the league.

Don't rate Ipswich as a good side even though they had a good season last season they punched above their weight and relied on one old goal scorer, who wont do it this season. Hull, yes they are going to be in the mix. But my point is Brighton will not be a Bournemouth or the previous season a Burnley. They don't have a big squad or the money to push on in January

What has supporting Forest got to do with saying for our massive outlay on transfer fees our league position is currently unacceptable. 

to be fair we've done our "big spending" on deadline day, we've won 2 matches since then...couldn't have done much more. The team are gelling, it takes time but it looks like things are starting to come good. I'm far from worried about our position so early in the season. We were better last season at this stage, but where did we end up? 

Archived