Still 9 points behind the leaders

plymouthram

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did Bournemouth, Brentford and Boro finish?

How many points off the top 6 did Forest finish

After 10 games Forest were 8pts clear of Bournemouth. What was the gap by the end? 

We can extend this to the Premier League or we can go back through the years. 

Weren't Derby 5pts clear in February? 

Wonder how Chelsea and Stoke feel about their chances of survival? 

Congratulations to Aberdeen for winning the SPL and to Almelo for making the Champions League qualifiers. 

Yeah two wins in a row, it's not good enough is it, signal those alarm bells...

What more can the team do at the moment?! Madness.

Well since you ask having a goal difference of just 1 only scoring 7 and conceding 6 in seven games ain't going to set the league alight we are tenth in the league becouse after 7 games nine other teams have gained more points and probably played more attractive football ,hope that answers your question

Well since you ask having a goal difference of just 1 only scoring 7 and conceding 6 in seven games ain't going to set the league alight we are tenth in the league becouse after 7 games nine other teams have gained more points and probably played more attractive football ,hope that answers your question

Look at in a different prospective conceding 6 goals, only 3 teams in the championship have let in fewer. With our midfield changing so much due to injuries and 2 new midfielders coming in on deadline day, we can only get better as the players gel through training and playing together. I feel confident that we go on through this season and become stronger and stronger. We will only fall away if we get lots of injuries, and with a bigger squad it would have to be loads of injuries. COYR 

Look at in a different prospective conceding 6 goals, only 3 teams in the championship have let in fewer. With our midfield changing so much due to injuries and 2 new midfielders coming in on deadline day, we can only get better as the players gel through training and playing together. I feel confident that we go on through this season and become stronger and stronger. We will only fall away if we get lots of injuries, and with a bigger squad it would have to be loads of injuries. COYR 

not disagreeing with you, should be interesting when thorns back

Really? Not got much patience have you?

At the end of the season our current position would be unacceptable but right now we are just finding our feet and with two of our new signings only having played 2 games I would say right now 10th is perfectly acceptable. 

Why are we finding our feet we've been in the same division for a number of seasons now I would accept that if we'd just got promoted or relegated 

I went to see brighton v hull the other week and both teams were pretty poor (free tickets and I live in the city).

Brighton fans sang 'we are top of the league' constantly which made me a bit sick in my mouth in fooking September!!!

As I mentioned to some of my seagull mates after the game there are bloody 120 points to play for!!

Saddos!

I went to see brighton v hull the other week and both teams were pretty poor (free tickets and I live in the city).

Brighton fans sang 'we are top of the league' constantly which made me a bit sick in my mouth in fooking September!!!

As I mentioned to some of my seagull mates after the game there are bloody 120 points to play for!!

Saddos!

Well in all fairness, tthe south stand would be doing the same! 

Why are we finding our feet we've been in the same division for a number of seasons now I would accept that if we'd just got promoted or relegated 

Which bit of "We are missing our entire first choice central midfield" is beyond your comprehension?

Been looking on the Brighton site, they are all getting excited but don't think their team will keep this up. But they mostl think a top 6 place is possible come the end of the season. I think a top 6 for them is a bit ambitious.

When they beat the gumps at the start of the season, many on here were writing both teams off as rubbish/relegation fodder.

Archived