Newcastle United 2015-16 season

i-Ram

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see Newcastle fail, nothing to do with McClaren however, more to do with how their fans treat managers. I loved it when they went down after treating Allardyce so badly, and now, after the way they treated Pardew, they don't deserve happy matchdays.

He's failed everywhere ... And he's failing miserably there. Couldn't draw with croatia at home with them having nothing to play for, couldn't beat QPR with one extra man , couldn't even get to penalties, couldn't keep us top or in the playoffs, couldn't secure a home draw useless Reading team who had nothing to play for - and can't win a match in the PL even at home to Watford probably the weakest team there. Just overall pathetic in terms of getting results at the right time. God bless Mel, Sam and PC :) A derby leadership with savoir faire

He's failed everywhere ... And he's failing miserably there. Couldn't draw with croatia at home with them having nothing to play for, couldn't beat QPR with one extra man , couldn't even get to penalties, couldn't keep us top or in the playoffs, couldn't secure a home draw useless Reading team who had nothing to play for - and can't win a match in the PL even at home to Watford probably the weakest team there. Just overall pathetic in terms of getting results at the right time. God bless Mel, Sam and PC :) A derby leadership with savoir faire

Lol ... it's called tactical nous. One league cup win at Boro? And he had brief success at twente then it was abject and he was axed then what of Wolfsburg and Forest  ... Do your homework. In fact you'd be hard pressed to find someone who has bottled so much in management. There's winners and there's losers and he ain't a winner. 

It doesn't matter how much you patronise me, your first post was toss. You've even managed to admit that yourself in this post. 2 trophies makes him considerably more successful than many many managers. Jim Smith was in management for the best part of 4 decades. How many trophies did he win? Yet we remember him fondly. How many managers in the top flight can muster two trophies? Pulls? Been doing it a lot longer than McClaren. Rodgers? Had considerably more cash to spend. Pardew? Has a longer managerial career than McClaren. Bilic? Hughes? Time will tell if any of these and the likes of Howe, Sherwood, Neil etc can emulate McClaren by winning 2 trophies in their managerial career.

Archived