England v Switzerland

froggg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please tell me they arnt going to start shaving sponsors into the pitch....this whole money thing is getting beyond a joke, bet they start sponsoring goal posts next.

really offputting seeing "ladbrokes" in the middle of each half of the pitch..

It's leftover from something that was there previously I assume, from the way it's faded. No idea what though. Certainly not freshly put there.

It's leftover from something that was there previously I assume, from the way it's faded. No idea what though. Certainly not freshly put there.

Faith in humanity +1

just switched onto the england game after watching mata's fluke/keeper dodging goal for spain, who's been playing and who not so much?

ignore.

England team: Hart; Clyne, Cahill, Smalling, Shaw; Milner, Shelvey, Delph; Oxlade Chamberlain, Rooney, Sterling.

6:07 PM - 8 Sep 2015

I'd say that is possibly the worst midfield i have seen England pick for a competitive fixture. Not a fan of Smalling either. The full backs have promise but are international novices.

Ladbrookes on the pitch is left over from the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final were I sat and watched my beloved Hull Kingston Rovers get humped 50-0 by Leeds after hearing the horrible news that we'd just been done by Leeds Utd at home.

Where is Milner playing btw. Any ideas? 

Even a guess? 

I can't figure out what he's being asked to do? 

The first player to ever play the defensive left wing second striker position? 

Can't say he's playing badly if we don't know what he's playing

Archived