England v Switzerland

froggg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont encourage them,

if it ever happens now you are to blame

a few years back i seem to remember an experiment with  'flash ads'  on tv , they'd do a mille second ad of summat 

which was virtually un-noticable on screen  but imprinted on your subconscious ..

Given that it took him the same number of games to reach the tally as a midfielder, he's not.

yes he is...doesn't matter where he plays, if he had played in goals and scored 49 he would still be the greatest ever goal scorer in English history. 

Too many people who know nothing about football are too quick to jump on the "Rooney is rubbish" camp, when in fact he is a world class player. 

I just heard the div on epsn commentator saying that Rooney will never be classed as good as Messi and Ronaldo because of the lack of international honours.....!!! Like those two have got 4 world cups between them..!????

yes he is...doesn't matter where he plays, if he had played in goals and scored 49 he would still be the greatest ever goal scorer in English history. 

Too many people who know nothing about football are too quick to jump on the "Rooney is rubbish" camp, when in fact he is a world class player. 

I just heard the div on epsn commentator saying that Rooney will never be classed as good as Messi and Ronaldo because of the lack of international honours.....!!! Like those two have got 4 world cups between them..!????

Jimmy Greaves or Gary Lineker. Much more of a FACT than Rooney.

He'll never be classed as good as them because he's nowhere near as good as them. He's a good player but nowhere near world class, not anymore. 

Archived