Signed: Bradley Johnson

North_Stand_Ram

some quality comments on ltlf saying we've been mugged with this signing far too much money for Johnson :lol:

So lets look at the facts.

Antonio last season 46 appearances 14 goals Plays for mid/lower championship club which achieved fook all

Johnson last season 44 appearances 15 goals. Won promotion to the prem.

Antonio £7m

Johnson £6m

yeah we've been well conned.

Muppets! :p

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys 

Norwich fan here, you have got yourself a cracking player he has improved so much in the last 2 seasons. Really gutted he has been sold, i guess AN just cant find a place for him.   I hope he does as well for you as he did for us he will run through brick walls for you and has a tasty shot on him too.   I wish him well and with our other ex players in martin and butterworth i think you will have a great chance of promotion, you will probably pass us on the way up. Good luck guys.

Class.

Went to work with this just a rumour, returned to see he's signed and I'm absolutely delighted.

Well done to all involved for pulling this completely out of the blue. Arguably the most complete CM in this division, and someone who I think could easily become our best signing and most influential player of the season.

Can anyone name a side in this division that has a better choice of midfielders? Thorne, Johnson, Butterfield, Hendrick, Bryson, Hanson... then Hughes. Wow. We have the players, now it's time for Mr Clement to transfer the quality we have on paper over to quality on the pitch.

I'd also like to openly apologise to @Bris Vegas and @Ambitious. I was without a doubt a huge HITC critic. A "for **** sake" thought came to my head when I read any transfer thread with the source HITC. Today has changed my opinion on the site, and I'll certainly read any articles posted on here with a lot more interest from now on. Well done Bris, your work today may have just got you 15 million and one views :thumbsup:

some quality comments on ltlf saying we've been mugged with this signing far too much money for Johnson :lol:

Antonio last season 46 appearances 14 goals Plays for mid/lower championship club which achieved fook all

Antonio £7m

Johnson £6m

Have Forest paid 7m for Antonio?

Blimey they've been robbed. Surely he's not worth that.

Hi guys 

Norwich fan here, you have got yourself a cracking player he has improved so much in the last 2 seasons. Really gutted he has been sold, i guess AN just cant find a place for him.   I hope he does as well for you as he did for us he will run through brick walls for you and has a tasty shot on him too.   I wish him well and with our other ex players in martin and butterworth i think you will have a great chance of promotion, you will probably pass us on the way up. Good luck guys.

Great post dtb

Hi guys 

Butterworth? He must have signed for Derry County, not Derby City.

Antonio £7m

Johnson £6m

This is a pretty crap argument, all told. It's harder to score goals for a weaker side.

Archived