Sean Dyche "Derby and Boro have taken their spending to a whole new level"

alanmarklewis

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll probably say that we've got a higher wage bill. However the fee they've paid is that ridiculous, he should be squirming back to the hole where he came from. To come out and start gobbing off in the media at us and other clubs when he's spent a fortune on a unknown young player is disgraceful. Keep yer trap shut next time......

Thought ClaretMatt was ok myself. 

What's he done to yank so many chains? 

I think he's ok too, but when you're making assertions about other teams spending you need to have your facts bang on. In his case he initially over estimated our gross spend quite considerably and had to be corrected on several occasions. He then simply pulled his "imagined" and rather inflated salaries for Derby players out of thin air to support his argument.

Thought ClaretMatt was ok myself.

What's he done to yank so many chains?

i think he,s like the Q.P.R fan whom came on here ,  made valid comments  ,  expected us to beat Q.P.R  ..  after final came on and walked the walk ..then vanished .   its people prerogatives if they want to spend time on others forums  then so be it  . not for me though . C.O.Y.R   :thumbsup:

Haha Burnley spend 9 million on a second rate player,will never never make it in the premier league I promise you that much,in fact I will eat my hat if this player ever scores 20 premier league goals in his life,no first touch and no awareness for the step up,and I know my onions lol.

Ha where's that window licking Burnley fan now?

Here! 

Got to say, having worked in SEN education in the past, people that use tasteless* insults such as that tend to cast aspersions on their own intelligence rather more than they do the target of their insult.

*no pun intended

I think he's ok too, but when you're making assertions about other teams spending you need to have your facts bang on.

I agree (and not just about me being ok) so probably needs pointing out that the fee is apparently in the region of £6 million, not 9.

Still even if you were to assume £9 million this transfer would take us to a net spend of roughly £8 million. I believe that's roughly similar to yours if not slightly less? Don't want to commit to that because, as pointed out, need to be bang on.

Regardless, not 100% sure on this. Would have been delighted with it had we not already spent £5 - 6 million on strikers already. We're horrifically short in centre midfield and could do with another centre back so we're a bit confused with our transfer policy as things stand. Maybe we're going for a 4 - 0 - 6 formation.

Then again once the Lansbury deal fell through maybe Dyche decided this was our only chance of notching up 3 points against Brentford tomorrow - swiping their main goal threat.

Here! 

Got to say, having worked in SEN education in the past, people that use tasteless* insults such as that tend to cast aspersions on their own intelligence rather more than they do the target of their insult.

*no pun intended

I agree (and not just about me being ok) so probably needs pointing out that the fee is apparently in the region of £6 million, not 9.

Still even if you were to assume £9 million this transfer would take us to a net spend of roughly £8 million. I believe that's roughly similar to yours if not slightly less? Don't want to commit to that because, as pointed out, need to be bang on.

Regardless, not 100% sure on this. Would have been delighted with it had we not already spent £5 - 6 million on strikers already. We're horrifically short in centre midfield and could do with another centre back so we're a bit confused with our transfer policy as things stand. Maybe we're going for a 4 - 0 - 6 formation.

Then again once the Lansbury deal fell through maybe Dyche decided this was our only chance of notching up 3 points against Brentford tomorrow - swiping their main goal threat.

welcome back ClaretMatt ,  hope your not going to be like that Q.P.R fan i alluded to earlier :thumbsup:   please dont tell your him incognito  ,   He,s your player  wether you spent  6mill  / 9mill   good luck to him you and your club for the rest of the season

Here! 

*no pun intended

Have you managed to push any of the fee into add ons like appearance/promotion bonuses etc...?

If you do manage to get three points tomorrow please tell us how. We're having a little trouble with that so far.

welcome back ClaretMatt ,  hope your not going to be like that Q.P.R fan i alluded to earlier :thumbsup:   please dont tell your him incognito  ,   He,s your player  wether you spent  6mill  / 9mill   good luck to him you and your club for the rest of the season

get a room you two. 

Archived