Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, ramit said:

It took Brighton 57 seconds to score against Burnley and now a penalty for Burnley after 2 minutes, a soft one, so 1-1 now.  This promises to be some game.

Was not soft in any way, shape or form, the defender virtually had Keane's short around his head.

Correct decision and you have to question my more referees are not penalizing such obvious infringements.

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Was not soft in any way, shape or form, the defender virtually had Keane's short around his head.

Correct decision and you have to question my more referees are not penalizing such obvious infringements.

The players were pulling each others arm.  i agree with the commentators that the decision could easily have gone the other way, but that's football, we all see it differently.  Think we can agree on a tie being the best result for us though.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Either that should be shirt or that is a hell of a wedgie of The Mask proportions :lol:

Generally quite surprised Brighton managed to get through Reading, Sheffield Wed and Burnley away with their unbeaten run still intact. It really is some achievement that.

However, they really don't strike me as a particularly dangerous team.  I guess we'll find out what they're made of when they come to the Ipro in a couple of weeks.

Ya know, sometimes it worth watching these so called less glamorous games, such as Palace vs Sunderland, they end up the best games of the season quite unexpectedly. 

This one however I'd gladly have glaucoma for, awful awful game, 2 terrible sides playing terrible football, I'm a Celeb is starting to look entertaining in comparison! 

15 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Ya know, sometimes it worth watching these so called less glamorous games, such as Palace vs Sunderland, they end up the best games of the season quite unexpectedly. 

This one however I'd gladly have glaucoma for, awful awful game, 2 terrible sides playing terrible football, I'm a Celeb is starting to look entertaining in comparison! 

The match is dreadful, pathetic, awful and rubbish but it's still not THAT bad

Archived