It's the all-new DCFC Rumour Starter Pack!

Duracell

Feeling down about a couple of poor performances from your beloved football team? Want to look clever and 'in the know' to your mates at the pub and complete strangers on twitter and forums? Are you completely unconcerned by the truth and the consequences of spreading unfounded rumour? Are you willing to set aside conventional logic and wisdom?

If the answer to all of those questions is "Yes! By God, yes!" then your luck is in. From the makers of "Jake Buxton allegedly threw a coffee cup at Steve McClaren" and "Raul Albentosa can't distribute the ball because his wife is pregnant" comes the all-new 2015/16 DCFC Rumour Starter Pack. If has never been easier to explain a slightly poor run of results during the season with completely nonsensical rumours, and with this pack you can come up with your own in a matter of seconds! 

Using thee initials of your first name, middle name, and last name, you can piece together your own individual rumour while the kettle boils.

For example, using my initials "J", "M" and "C", I can explain no wins in three games by saying that "allegedly, Jake Buxton is throwing a party and Clement is upset that everybody knew apart from him". 

1_2_3_4.thumb.png.e7cc88a080279b9e5fcbe9

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mum's hairdressers dog's groomer just told me that Jake Buxton's having an affair and that Newcastle are monitoring the situation. It doesn't look good...makes you wonder if that cup of coffee was part of a lovers tiff.

Simon Dawkins just wants to have a normal life with two kids and an average job and strangely enough, nobody could care less. I heard about it when he passed us at the bus stop at Burton.

Cor, that one's really going to rock the boat when it comes out!

Archived