Bolton Wanderers v Derby County

i-Ram

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I've paid for WiFi on a flight from DC to Seattle that should let me listen to the game on Ramsplayer. But going to the commo, it's simply counting down to kickoff. Normally you get an hour before. Is my connection hopeless or do other people see the same thing?

IfI can't listen at least I can get updates on here, twitter and the BBC text thing so all's not lost!

Half an hour to go. Come on you Rams!

So, I've paid for WiFi on a flight from DC to Seattle that should let me listen to the game on Ramsplayer. But going to the commo, it's simply counting down to kickoff. Normally you get an hour before. Is my connection hopeless or do other people see the same thing?

IfI can't listen at least I can get updates on here, twitter and the BBC text thingsoall's not lost!

Half an hour togo. Come on you Rams!

you don't get an hour before on the site, only has the rights to the 90 minutes. In my experience anyway.

IfI can't listen at least I can get updates on here, twitter and the BBC text thing so all's not lost!

Half an hour to go. Come on you Rams!

you don't get an hour before on the site, only has the rights to the 90 minutes. In my experience anyway.

I'm listening to the build up on RamsPlayer. 

I've got the hour before on now! It did cut out for a few minutes but is ok again now

on Rams player? I don't have it.

Aha, thanks. You always do on the android app, but today I've got it over the web on my laptop (pretending to work!). Maybe the other guys are on their phones?

Aha, thanks. You always do on the android app, but today I've got it over the web on my laptop (pretending to work!). Maybe the other guys are on their phones?

I'm on my phone and I don't have any build up :unsure:

Nope, I'm on my laptop. It should be playing the build up. Other than that, try listening to the build up on BBC Radio Derby site.

Archived