Bolton Wanderers v Derby County

i-Ram

Nope, I'm on my laptop. It should be playing the build up. Other than that, try listening to the build up on BBC Radio Derby site.

Did that but keep getting their "the sound of silence" screen. I suspect it's just that United don't allow any streaming on their plane wifi. Even so, I didn't expect to know the score until I landed, so I'm happy to have anything.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know they're saying 4-4-2 diamond on Radio Derby but Russell and Ince to me sounds more like 4-3-3. I think if he was going for the diamond he'd have played Weimann over Russell. That personnel though has the capacity to play 4-3-3, 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1. We're adaptable. As always it's about the personnel not the shape.

I know they're saying 4-4-2 diamond on Radio Derby but Russell and Ince to me sounds more like 4-3-3. I think if he was going for the diamond he'd have played Weimann over Russell. That personnel though has the capacity to play 4-3-3, 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1. We're adaptable. As always it's about the personnel not the shape.

agreed.

i think he'll change it during the game dependant on how things are going.

(unfortunately the training video shows them using hughes wide left  to cross the final ball)

Archived