Bolton Wanderers v Derby County

i-Ram

We only played against a10 man team for the last 5 minutes we had two forced substitutions put on us in the first 30 minutes of the match. Taking into consideration this was the first match of the season and we will get better. I well happy to have a point away from home, a clean sheet and George Thorne completing 90 minutes of football for the first time in ages. In Paul Clement I trust. COYR

sorry dude, this was a pss take of both derby fans who think we should be rolling over teams like bolton, and rubbish football reports who always use the 'ten man' line, regardless of sending off time.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like medial or anterior cruciate ligaments for Will, judging by the way he went down. I wondered if the guy he passed, just knocked him off balance a little, then his foot got stuck in the grass and all his weight seemed to go over his knee to the side.

Hughes is replaceable , Bryso n Hendrick do better when will is not in the team , think you guys forget Bryso has been player of the year twice in 4 seasons and when he wasn't picked last season by the wally wae the brolly we hardly won a game in 4 months , will is a good player nothing more than that right now or he wouldn't be at the ipro simple as that , and here's hoping both them are back fit very soon 

Like many you simply resort to making things up to suit you point. Our bad spell was 2 months not 4 ( may have seemed like 4 ...) and in that time Bryson started 7 times , was used as sub 4 times and did not figure twice !

Think about what he was like when he was on the pitch  and the reality is for whatever reason he did not seem to play as well as he did in 2013/14.

IMO:

Positives: GTcompletes a game, and plays well. Baird, shack, Keogh, Carson distribution, defensively looked better.

-ves: warnnock... Forsyth starts for me, injuries, attacking plan / formation - few chances created.

Anyone else get stuck on the M60 at Stockport? Rumour was it was a jumper.

I bet he was from Derby.

I meant to give Warnock a 6. 

I still feel irritated by the match and the typical M6. 

Annoying day. Not a bad day but an irritating one

Agree with most of your comments Alpha.

It was fairly pleasant sitting in the sunshine outside the Beehive from 12.15, so not so irritating for me.....

Agree with most of your comments Alpha.

It was fairly pleasant sitting in the sunshine outside the Beehive from 12.15, so not so irritating for me.....

I was sat in the sunshine at 12.15 too. Taking in the Lancashire scenery and admiring the motor vehicle industry

Went to the game yesterday,I thought the atmosphere was a bit flat,which was a shame,thought it was a hard earned point,against a hard working BOLTON team thought Carson,Shackell,Keogh and Baird all had good games,also Ince always looks likely  to turn it on at anytime,need to improve in last third,and we will do,but on the balance of play,happy to come anyway with a point.

Archived