Derby County v Villarreal

i-Ram

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-1 Shackell with a hattrick of own goals wearing the cursed armband and steps right into his role as the new 'Captain Calamity'. Meanwhile 15,000 Rams moan themselves literally to death and the players wear black armbands for the Burton game as a mark of respect for those who passed away in the disaster.

Planning on taking the Mrs to her first game, where's the decent atmos going to be tomorrow? Have never used this seat chooser thing on the site

west stand

the ultras will be 100% in attendance.

Planning on taking the Mrs to her first game, where's the decent atmos going to be tomorrow? Have never used this seat chooser thing on the site

South Stand or maybe East Stand (West Stand is for prawn sandwich crews)

if it's atmosphere you're after at a friendly, you're better going on Saturday. 

3-1 Shackell with a hattrick of own goals wearing the cursed armband and steps right into his role as the new 'Captain Calamity'. Meanwhile 15,000 Rams moan themselves literally to death and the players wear black armbands for the Burton game as a mark of respect for those who passed away in the disaster.

and blame keogh...

Villareal have already beaten Wolfsburg and Lyon in Pre-Season. They will not be having sleepless nights about us.

FC Utrecht won 4 games before we beat them. ;)

Bayern had 6 weeks off last season over Christmas, that's almost what our players had before returning to pre season training over the summer, that's just mental and you can't deny there is a massive advantage there to the Germans. 

Whilst Bayern were having their break Chelsea played, Stoke, West Ham, Southampton, Spurs, Newcastle, Swansea in the league, a 2 leg semi final in the League Cup v Liverpool and 2 FA Cup games v Watford and Bradford.

Bayern returned on the 30th January, played their first Champions League game February 17th v Shakhtar, sandwiched between games in the league v Hamburger and Paderborn, both of which finished in the bottom 3, come on now, really?

If you want to see English teams improve in Europe need to help them out a bit here, and until we have a level playing field I won't read anything into European game results. 

Germans play four games less per season.

Not really sure what that has to do with English clubs crashing out of Europe to French, Spanish, Ukraine and Turkish sides though. But any excuse you can find buddy, keep them coming.

How is that an excuse? I'm highlighting the unfair advantage that clubs from other countries have over others.13/14 Bayern faced Arsenal in the last 16, then Man Utd in the Quarter Finals. If you don't think a 6 week break is an advantage fair enough, I do.

if it's atmosphere you're after at a friendly, you're better going on Saturday. 

I'm not taking her specifically for that, but if I had a choice of absolutely no atmosphere amongst the people around me and some atmosphere then I'd rather have some. Don't want her going and thinking it's boring!

Archived