Derby County v Villarreal

i-Ram

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bein sports Spain are showing the game, so it will be available on a stream for anyone who can't make it.

Work permitted I'm there COYR

There is 1 on football streaming info site.

Hope there's a YouTube stream but doubt it. That way I can watch it on the flatscreen smart TV you see, comfortably in my armchair ;)

There is also cricfree stream for this game... So who knows which ones works!!!!!

Will we show Clemency to Clements if we get hammered? Will there be an inclement atmosphere if we lose 3-0? Will we sing 'Oh my darling Clementine' if we win 3 -0? If we score the winner in the 95th minute will this event forever be called 'Clement Time'?

How is that an excuse? I'm highlighting the unfair advantage that clubs from other countries have over others.13/14 Bayern faced Arsenal in the last 16, then Man Utd in the Quarter Finals. If you don't think a 6 week break is an advantage fair enough, I do.

But what has Germany's break got to do with Everton, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City losing European games to Ukraine, Turkish, French and Spanish sides?

The fact that a German team hasn't won the Europa League in years suggests it's not really that big of an advantage is it? English teams lose European games because they've been bettered by their opponents.

Nothing to do with Germany having a break.

Next you'll be telling me that European clubs spend more than Premier League teams and are therefore disadvantaged in this aspect too. Yeh Besiktas and Dnipro must have spent shed loads more than Everton and Liverpool. :lol:

Yeah I saw them on Twitter, they look great. Are they new? Clement must have requested them, looks very continental.

Look like the same at Real Madrid so maybe few changes in changing rooms etc

Archived