Derby County v Villarreal

i-Ram

I suspect a number of you full fans are hanging back to start the Bolton thread, so seeing this is a half game, it only appropriate a half fan should start this one.

The game is in Derby so I am sorry I can't give you directions. The game though is on Wednesday - midweek fixture I think it might be known as - and they start kicking a ball around properly when the little hand is near to the 8 on the clock, and the big hand points directly at the 9.

For you stats fans, it should be a relatively easy game for Derby on paper as we currently sit 10th in the league, whereas Villarreal are bottom of their league of 20.

Enjoy the game. COYR!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting point Northstand but Saturday to Wednesday isn't seriously heavy duty but given that they might want to end their tour on a high one thinks they might hold something back so I kind of agree . Am really gagging for this to see what we look like in the flesh after all the tinkering and new names. I am betting we might see the Bolton starting 11. I want to see a win but that is no easy matter against a good team. Let's get some goals, give a good account of ourselves and play football the right way. 

Should be a good game, see where we are at. With Villarreal being a top half La Liga team which converted into real football is a bottom half Prem side where we are aiming to be next season. 

bare in mind I'd have Villarreal to hammer crystal palace I'd say they don't equate to bottom half prem. 

Should be a good game, see where we are at. With Villarreal being a top half La Liga team which converted into real football is a bottom half Prem side where we are aiming to be next season. 

Please stop you are embarrassing yourself. If this was the case then why are english teams so **** in the europa league?

Archived