FC Utrecht v Derby County

Alph

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any marks out of 10 for each player from those that saw it?

Carson 6 Christie 6 Keogh 6 Shotton 6 Forsyth 6

Thorne 7 Hughes 6 Hendrick 7

Bent 5 Ince 6 Russell 7

Those marks seem low on reflection, but it's a team game i suppose. 

Carson 6 

Christie 7.5 Keogh 6 Shotton 7 Forsyth 6

Hughes 8 Thorne 7 Hendrick 6

Ince 6 

Bent 5                       Russell 8

Carson 6 - Made a couple of good saves, didn't have a lot to do

Christie 7 - Saw glimpses of his old self but still lost the ball quite a bit

Keogh 7 - Dealt with most things that came his way and I don't think he misplaced a pass once

Shotton 8 - Best game he's had for a while

Forsyth 6 - Decent performance

Thorne 8 - Brilliant performance 

Hughes 8 - Poor for the first 20 mins but then took control of the game and what a goal

Hendrick 6 - Average performance 

Ince 7 - 2 assists but didn't have his usual big impact

Russell 8 - worked hard right until the 90th minute, good performance

Bent 5 - Struggles in this system

MOTM for me was probably Thorne

Apparently kicked off after... 15 arrests

http://nieuwsopbeeld.nl/2015/07/24/15-arrestaties-tijdens-oefenwedstrijd-fc-utrecht-derby-county/

Google translate sayeth:

"On Friday July 24th place on the training ground of FC Utrecht a friendly match between FC Utrecht and Derby County. In the first half threatened to escalate between supporters of both clubs. The police intervened and made 15 arrests.

The competition started around 15:00 pm at the complex Zoudenbalch. After a quiet start threatened in the first 45 minutes a confrontation between Utrecht and Derby fans.The police intervened with two groups of riot police and held at 15 supporters. These are all transferred to the arrested complex. During the match, and afterwards it remained quiet. The English supporters after the race under the guidance transported to the station. The police still images safely to assess whether there are other supporters have been involved in the incident. The match between the two teams ended in 2-3 in favor of the visitors."

A Sam_DCFC_1994 is a low rent @Rampage when it comes to semi-interesting facts inserted in unusual places ;)

Wish that I understood that Coconut but I have a reputation to preserve as a key man in going off thread. I did a great 4x4 turbo off thread post yesterday but it was so far off thread that even the satnav could neither find it again nor suggest a possible route to a suitable thread. i feel that I have it and that I should on occasions flaunt it. Is this post off thread? i feel that in your pursuit of becoming a wit, you are approximately half way there.

:)

:ph34r:  :wub:  :o  :angry:

:unsure:  :thumbsup:  :sleep:  

:whistle:  :blink:  :blink:

Archived