Liam Bridcutt

DcFc Dyycheee

If we sign Bridcutt, Ince and Shackell and don't sell key players, I'll eat a cigar smoking sombrero wearing Panda with nothing but a spoon if we don't get promoted this season.

Daveo we'd need pic of that mate

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a uni mate who is a Sunderland fan and season ticket holder.....so as ya do i asked him what he thought of Bridcutt (expecting him to slate him)......He actually said, on his day he can control the game and dictate the flow of play as well as anybody! Hes had some poor games due to inconsistency of being in the team and apparently when he does have a good game, it is typical that Match of the Day skip past any of his highlights as he does the job in s "simple but effective" manner....... Not flashy!....

This is the sort of player we need :).

One thing is for certain: If he signs and he's **** then I'm going to look ******* ridiculous after this... http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/05/26/paul-clement-should-make-sunderland-midfielder-first-signing/ 

On the other hand, if he signs and he's good then Mel - yes, I'm talking to you Mel - should offer me a finders fee or a job, at least :D:ph34r:

Mostyn laying into the grammar in the comments. I swear that bloke would pick peanuts out of poo if you gave him chance.

Mostyn laying into the grammar in the comments. I swear that bloke would pick peanuts out of poo if you gave him chance.

I wouldn't mind but that was an editorial change that I had no control of... I also had to read the thing twice when it was published.

The other day one of my articles had the headline changed from 'hasn't been' to 'isn't been'

:huh:

anyway, the link doesn't work but this is interesting....

Untitled.jpg

I wouldn't mind but that was an editorial change that I had no control of... I also had to read the thing twice when it was published.

The other day one of my articles had the headline changed from 'hasn't been' to 'isn't been'

Untitled.jpg

Was that link really there? I didn't see it! 

Untitled.jpg

Probably someone taking that @dcfcofficiial account seriously.

nah, the peanuts are the best bits!

I expect my boys to strive for excellence. Ambitious is one of us, so should be aiming for perfection when posting there.

But why would someone who actually works for dcfc take a parody account seriously, surely they'd only put things up they've officialy heard? 

Or some mug, decided on the basis of that tweet decided to put up a link to that story, only to realise they'd been fooled, and quickly taken it down again.

It doesn't explicitly say its a link to the OS - it could mean that the OS was the 'source'.

Or you've just taken a throwaway joke seriously. Up to you..

Archived