Liam Bridcutt

DcFc Dyycheee

14 minutes ago,  North_Stand_Ram said:

" Chris off the other forum said it was a done deal" what other forum?

Think he was on about Derby mad or something like that.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 minutes ago,  North_Stand_Ram said:

" Chris off the other forum said it was a done deal" what other forum?

LTLF

:D

I really hope Bridcutt signs. He's ideal for us, given the other players in midfield. 

If Thorne could play every game then it wouldn't be a problem. However, as proven last season, three good options in that position are needed.

"If Thorne could play every game then it wouldn't be a problem"

And there's the big if...

Anybody else a little confused by this one? Only seems to be Nixon reporting it along with an article from a relatively unknown site... Owen Bradley has previously mentioned Shackell, Ince, Weimann etc as targets but hasn't mentioned Bridcutt. Hmmm. I would like us to sign him though. 

Apparently a bid has been submitted by us today. Some journo with 266k followers. 

@indykaila: Derby County have submitted bid for Liam Bridcutt. @SunderlandAFC @dcfcofficial

Mate described that as a parody account so I wouldn't get your hopes up

Doesn't appear so from scrolling through, not that this attests to its reliability.

Yeah they might be reliable. I just asked a mate if he's heard of him and he says 'he's basically a parody' but my mate just dislikes journalists in general :lol:

Apparently a bid has been submitted by us today. Some journo with 266k followers. 

@indykaila: Derby County have submitted bid for Liam Bridcutt. @SunderlandAFC @dcfcofficial

The ultimate "Twitter journalist". Knows nothing, only writes about what others have already reported and has absolutely zero sources (unless you count the transfer section in The Sun a source)

Archived