Liam Bridcutt

DcFc Dyycheee

Anything from SDSR? 

just checked. Nothing from him mate but that chris is pretty certain, a little to certain to me though, people say he's reliable, but I think SDSR is more  reliable 

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we get these two actual #ITK posters over here please. Get MM to pay their transfer fee.

Doubt it, people who post on other dcfc forums are after sensible chat and are devoid of a sense on humour.

Doubt it, people who post on other dcfc forums are after sensible chat and are devoid of a sense on humour.

I have just had a word with Rattea and he will loan you on the basis of the latter, and if I throw him a fiver. I think if the rest of us could rustle up a further £95 we could make this a loan to perm. Who's in?

I have just had a word with Rattea and he will loan you on the basis of the latter, and if I throw him a fiver. I think if the rest of us could rustle up a further £95 we could make this a loan to perm. Who's in?

Pure speculation, Im 100% committed to Newcastle 

One thing is for certain: If he signs and he's **** then I'm going to look ******* ridiculous after this... http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/05/26/paul-clement-should-make-sunderland-midfielder-first-signing/ 

On the other hand, if he signs and he's good then Mel - yes, I'm talking to you Mel - should offer me a finders fee or a job, at least :D:ph34r:

I remember your article (think it was yours) on Bridcutt straight after we appointed Clement! Nice scouting ;)

One thing is for certain: If he signs and he's **** then I'm going to look ******* ridiculous after this... http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/05/26/paul-clement-should-make-sunderland-midfielder-first-signing/ 

On the other hand, if he signs and he's good then Mel - yes, I'm talking to you Mel - should offer me a finders fee or a job, at least :D:ph34r:

Do one about Pozo now, see what comes of that.

Hiya All,

Just to make you aware, I spoke to a contact relatively in the know from inside the club today. From what I'm told Bridcutt has arrived today around 4pm for a medical ready to sign within the next 48 hours. The signing of Ince is also imminent. Watch this space.

Hiya All,

Just to make you aware, I spoke to a contact relatively in the know from inside the club today. From what I'm told Bridcutt has arrived today around 4pm for a medical ready to sign within the next 48 hours. The signing of Ince is also imminent. Watch this space.

You have a contact who is relatively in the know?

We have hundreds of members who are really ITK.

Anyrode, welcome to the forum, introduce thissen!

You have a contact who is relatively in the know?

We have hundreds of members who are really ITK.

Anyrode, welcome to the forum, introduce thissen!

Aloha, I have been on here before but not for a long while, I forgot my username and password for my old account, and I have since changed e-mail addresses so couldn't reset it haha. I'm a lifelong fan of Derby, season ticket holder now for 14 years in the East Stand and before that I went to as many games as time would allow. I frequently visit this site, but clearly haven't posted for a very long time.

By 'relatively in the know' I'm not talking about Sam Rush's barber's cousin's fiance's auntie's long lost uncle haha, I'm talking of someone in the background, very closely linked to the back office team. I felt it was best not to mention names or departments etc in case they soon fell out of the know haha. He did mention to me information on Baird a few days before that became news to our ears. Didn't think that was quite as exciting as Bridcutt though.

If I was ever in ITK I'd be in the bookies not on a forum. Thanks for sharing though, exciting times eh! 

Who says I haven't been? ;) haha. Yeah too right! I also spoke to a, dare I say mate of mine (Florest Fan), today who told me he's certain we'll walk the league this season. I just hope they gel together properly or we may see another Florest - paying excessive money with nothing but misery to show for it

I'm not overly keen on Pozo, otherwise I would. Dominic Solanke on the other hand... :D

Sounds like Cockney rhyming slang.

I had a crafty Dominic Solanke in the shower while the missus was getting ready

If we sign Bridcutt, Ince and Shackell and don't sell key players, I'll eat a cigar smoking sombrero wearing Panda with nothing but a spoon if we don't get promoted this season.

Totally agree. With out them players we managed 5 points clear before the rumours began. Happy days being a Derby fan at the moment seeing other teams in envy of us! Might put a little amount of money on us getting promoted this season!

Archived