Liam Bridcutt

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or some mug, decided on the basis of that tweet decided to put up a link to that story, only to realise they'd been fooled, and quickly taken it down again.

It doesn't explicitly say its a link to the OS - it could mean that the OS was the 'source'.

Or you've just taken a throwaway joke seriously. Up to you..

Is your misunderstanding of how NewsNow works also part of the joke? ;)

What are the rumours about a medical? Do we think it could be announced tomorrow?

It's something you get when you go to see a doctor, so I'm told.

First of all Hi I have just joined this forum after being on Popside for years and now left after it got to clique for my liking after having posts ignored etc I had enough.

so it's time to move on,always liked it here from always looking on from a far.

Anyway I am not itk or anything but I was told about Bridcutt 2 weeks ago by someone  not connected with the club but he works within the sport I was told the price was around £2 million Sunderland want to sell and we want him and it's now down to the player,like I said I am not normally itk I just came across this while working in London which I do a lot and this was my first football event I was working at which I hope won't be the last as I heard a lot of rumours.

First of all Hi I have just joined this forum after being on Popside for years and now left after it got to clique for my liking after having posts ignored etc I had enough.

so it's time to move on,always liked it here from always looking on from a far.

Anyway I am not itk or anything but I was told about Bridcutt 2 weeks ago by someone  not connected with the club but he works within the sport I was told the price was around £2 million Sunderland want to sell and we want him and it's now down to the player,like I said I am not normally itk I just came across this while working in London which I do a lot and this was my first football event I was working at which I hope won't be the last as I heard a lot of rumours.

was Nixon there? If so id disregard 99.9% of them

Hiya All,

Just to make you aware, I spoke to a contact relatively in the know from inside the club today. From what I'm told Bridcutt has arrived today around 4pm for a medical ready to sign within the next 48 hours. The signing of Ince is also imminent. Watch this space.

Yeah if you say so...

Always rated Bridcutt,but I would save on transfer fee and use it on Joey Bartons wages,how many seasons is it since we had a bit of bite in midfield and also consistent set-pieces?

bite? Eustace 

set peices? For one Barton isn't great and Ince was fairly consistent last season. Mascarell's set peices weren't awful either

interesting that Chris also said he was signing yesterday or today yet Clement and SDSR say no signings before pre season 

Yep that's true no signings before pre season starts. Anyway if there is you know the answer! ;) 

Archived