SIGNED: Scott Carson

Ramble On

Scott Carson signing prediction   

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

If I look like that at 29, I pray to God I'll be rich enough to find a decent looking wife.

Isn't he rich enough to find a decent dentist?

How much would they have cost Ambitious, and excuse my ignorance but who is Daniel Bentley?

​Not sure, but since one is second choice at QPR, the other third choice at United and the other a 'keeper from League Two. I wouldn't think that much. McCarthy could be a bit pricey but he'd be a comfortable step up from both Grant and Carson. 

Bentley is Southend's goalkeeper - he's broke several records this season and he's only 21. 

I think he had a clean sheet in half his games or something, and obviously won L2's goalkeeper of the year award.

42 league games played - 34 conceded, 21 clean sheets. 

21 years old. 500k fee been banded around.

I can't be convinced that this signing wouldn't have been at least two steps up from Carson. 

Last season, he also had 19 clean sheets from 46 games and conceded just the 39. 

In his breakthrough season at 19, he conceded nine goals in nine games.

Fantastic record, tall, commanding and room to improve. 

My thoughts on Carson fwiw, nice guy, can make some blinding saves, weak mentally. Nickname at west brom was crisp packet hands. An aging Dean Kiely was deemed a better option. Not premier league quality but championship might be his level so a good fit for a club like Derby

My thoughts on Carson fwiw, nice guy, can make some blinding saves, weak mentally. Nickname at west brom was crisp packet hands. An aging Dean Kiely was deemed a better option. Not premier league quality but championship might be his level so a good fit for a club like Derby

Weak mentally? Pot and kettle come to mind.

Archived