SIGNED: Scott Carson

Ramble On

Scott Carson signing prediction   

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goodness me really? And what do you base this little gem on?

easy.

attendances.

youve only won the league once.

ok, I'll give you 4 fa cups on us.

even Forest, *spit* are bigger than you!

(ok, I could be pushing the forest claim a bit)

easy.

attendances.

Depends where you're coming from with attendance's as it's easy to pick stats to try and win an argument. I could say our record attendance is nearly 50% higher than yours.

wba have spent more seasons in the top flight and more consecutive seasons in top flight. Blah blah blah. 

Tbh I find the whole my clubs bigger than yours a bit tedious. Having said that, in my opinion Derby and WBA are very similar sized clubs and in reality neither are really bigger or smaller than the other

easy.

attendances.

Are you not being a bit generous here?  Have they ever won the top league, and I also think it unlikely they have appeared in 4 finals let alone won the FA Cup 4 times.  I do agree with Butros though that the whole comparison thing is a bit tedious, although IMHO the Wolves are a bigger club than the Albion.

Are you not being a bit generous here?  Have they ever won the top league, and I also think it unlikely they have appeared in 4 finals let alone won the FA Cup 4 times.  I do agree with Butros though that the whole comparison thing is a bit tedious, although IMHO the Wolves are a bigger club than the Albion.

they must be big they finished above your lot last season didn't they ?

PistoldPete2

easy.

attendances.

I can't remember west brom winning anything. Did they used to be good? If so it must be ancient history, I go back a long way and west brom have always been sh1te so long as I remember. 

I can't remember west brom winning anything. Did they used to be good? If so it must be ancient history, I go back a long way and west brom have always been sh1te so long as I remember. 

tells me all I need to know about your football knowledge. 

what does it say about derby seeing as they've been below the ***** WBA for most of the last 10 years

Depends where you're coming from with attendance's as it's easy to pick stats to try and win an argument. I could say our record attendance is nearly 50% higher than yours.

wba have spent more seasons in the top flight and more consecutive seasons in top flight. Blah blah blah. 

Tbh I find the whole my clubs bigger than yours a bit tedious. Having said that, in my opinion Derby and WBA are very similar sized clubs and in reality neither are really bigger or smaller than the other

I'm only pulling your leg.

we're only a bit bigger than you.

Famous celebrity fans too.

not some z listers like you have :D

Clooney I doubt even knows where Derby is. As for the other 3 I've only heard of Robert Lindsey

Coxon = Blur guitarist, songwriter and vocalist for 'coffee and TV'

O'connor = seems to be hollywood's latest british darling - Star of angelina jolie's directorial debut 

Clooney has his own shirt (the above is starring in a movie with him and persuading him into watching us)

Archived