SIGNED: Scott Carson

Ramble On

Scott Carson signing prediction   

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How so ?

Butros I like your posting style, but you are a Wum of the first order.  Your comment referencing Carson and his so so abilities being a good match for Derby was snide and condescending.  I make it a rule of mine to take the p!ss out of my "family" in this forum, and anyone who enters through its door.  If however I decided to enter your club's forum I do hope I would be a little more respectful.  Good day.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with ambitious and bris Vegas (for a change), we seem to have two grants for the same position. Would have preferred that young guy ambitious recommended or Butland, but let's see what the club has planned for this season. 

As of yet, nothing is clear. 

My thoughts on Carson fwiw, nice guy, can make some blinding saves, weak mentally. Nickname at west brom was crisp packet hands. An aging Dean Kiely was deemed a better option. Not premier league quality but championship might be his level so a good fit for a club like Derby

That's quite a weird and specific nickname 

Butros I like your posting style, but you are a Wum of the first order.  Your comment referencing Carson and his so so abilities being a good match for Derby was snide and condescending.  I make it a rule of mine to take the p!ss out of my "family" in this forum, and anyone who enters through its door.  If however I decided to enter your club's forum I do hope I would be a little more respectful.  Good day.

Still doesn't explain your pot & kettle reference.

i said Carson's level may well be the championship, and last time I looked Derby were still there? No wuming as far as far as I can see.

so you can take the piss out of anyone entering this forum but you expect them to show you respect? How very noble of you sir

Still doesn't explain your pot & kettle reference.

i said Carson's level may well be the championship, and last time I looked Derby were still there? No wuming as far as far as I can see.

so you can take the piss out of anyone entering this forum but you expect them to show you respect? How very noble of you sir

I do not expect anyone to show me respect on this forum and in particular my fellow Derby fans. My style of posting is not suited to all and my guess is that a third like it, another third put up with it, and another third wish I might **** off and post on Derby Mad. However, this does not IMO excuse any fan of another side coming on here making snide and condescending remarks about our club or its personnel.  I would rather you were an unintelligent WUM, but I know you are better than that hence why I am disappointed by your carefully chosen words in your initial post.

I do not expect anyone to show me respect on this forum and in particular my fellow Derby fans. My style of posting is not suited to all and my guess is that a third like it, another third put up with it, and another third wish I might **** off and post on Derby Mad. However, this does not IMO excuse any fan of another side coming on here making snide and condescending remarks about our club or its personnel.  I would rather you were an unintelligent WUM, but I know you are better than that hence why I am disappointed by your carefully chosen words in your initial post.

You need to move over to the other side of the couch, a certain layer of cheese is growing where you are. 

You need to move over to the other side of the couch, a certain layer of cheese is growing where you are. 

The substances, stains and cultures upon my settee are of no concern of yours young man, nor my positioning upon it.  Oh, if only I had £10 for each of the times I have said that.

The substances, stains and cultures upon my settee are of no concern of yours young man, nor my positioning upon it.  Oh, if only I had £10 for each of the times I have said that.

Problem is, no one cares about your half status. 

Dunno if I'd wish that on my worst enemy. 

​You'd probably have a tenner.

Talking to some Wigan fans, he is solid at making saves but utter rubbish at dealing with crosses....

The thing I find most dubious in the above statement is 'Wigan fans' - plural.

I always thought that they were solitary, and only congregated for breeding (unsuccessfully)

The thing I find most dubious in the above statement is 'Wigan fans' - plural.

I always thought that they were solitary, and only congregated for breeding (unsuccessfully)

Only 3 away from 15000 posts, make it a good un!

Archived