GOODBYE JOHN

Mafiabob

if Jamie Hanson can be thrown in at the deep end against one of the best attacking sides in the division and not look out of place, then surely shows Eustace isn't that vital in the role - especially if Hanson isn't naturally a defensive midfielder. The Norwich away game was possibly our best defensive display of the season.

sure Eustace would've been ideal to see out the remaining minutes of a game, but the full 90 potentially twice weekly? 

Its common sense to sign a younger player (if ones available), shows we have faith in Thornes fitness too.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it seemingly in our DNA to turn a simple valedictory into a row and a tsunami of statistics?

I'll just remember John as a player who did his best for us, never gave us any trouble and put his knees on the line. For that, thank you John and good fortune for the future.

​I would suggest the people producing the statistics don't need them to understand what a good contribution Eustace made to our club.

Craig Ramage will have nothing to talk about now lol 

​Has anyone checked whether he's ok? Rammers shouldn't be left alone at a time like this. it's him I feel for the most.

Btw, does anyone else see a rubber duck everytime you catch curtains' avatar out of the corner of your eye?

​Has anyone checked whether he's ok? Rammers shouldn't be left alone at a time like this. it's him I feel for the most.

Btw, does anyone else see a rubber duck everytime you catch curtains' avatar out of the corner of your eye?

​i've just noticed an onion with a face ..

• 1 month later...

Archived