GOODBYE JOHN

Mafiabob

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the people kissing Barkers ass. 

Eustace was fookin injured anyway, along with Thorne and Omar therefore his tweet is irrelevant 

​Mascarell was often picked ahead of him. Not doing that would almost certainly have meant the play offs.   

​Mascarell was often picked ahead of him. Not doing that would almost certainly have meant the play offs.   

​Not necessarily.

We beat Blackburn, Cardiff, annihilated Bolton and Wolves and gained a point at a Bournemouth side on fire all without Eustace in the side.

On a flip side, we lost at home against a piss poor Wigan side with Eustace starting...

​Not necessarily.

We beat Blackburn, Cardiff, annihilated Bolton and Wolves and gained a point at a Bournemouth side on fire all without Eustace in the side.

On a flip side, we lost at home against a piss poor Wigan side with Eustace starting...

​What was Eustace's and Mascarell's points per game ratio?

​Not necessarily.

​How many of Eustace's other 13 games did we lose?

We all know the sample size of games is too small, and without weightings applied for the opposition, and also without taking into account the other personnel playing and the formation deployed (which you are usually keen to harp on about) I think your points per game gambit is of so little relevance it is not worth considering. If you think Eustace is a better footballer than Mascarell just say it. I would disagree.

No idea, 

We have lost games we should have won with Eustace starting though; Wigan, Millwall, Cardiff, Forest (a) - How many points dropped there alone with Eustace starting

I am breaking my summer duck , for what it's worth....

In years to come, I put to you all that we will think of young Jonny Eustace as that ex girlfriend who, whilst at the time she didn't really do it (and most of your mates wondered why on earth you were with her), the memories of those special moments (Ipswich 0 Derby 1) and the special tricks that she could do got better and better, as time moved on.

And as a good friend of mine always says, "never leave home without your Jonny".

Wise words. 

​Not necessarily.

1-1 when he was subbed.

And as a good friend of mine always says, "never leave home without your Jonny".

Wise words. 

Wise words indeed. Tell me do you a) follow this advice and b) if so is Mrs SS aware of your safe sex policy?

​You are on a loser pal , we only lost one game when Eustace started

Where did I say anything about games we lost?! We should have beat Cardiff, we should certainly have beaten Millwall and Wigan - yeah he was subbed blah blah, he was sent off at Ipswich but I bet you consider he played his part in the win, works both ways...

The DM position really isn't that hard, Hanson proved that at Norwich.

We all know the sample size of games is too small, and without weightings applied for the opposition, and also without taking into account the other personnel playing and the formation deployed (which you are usually keen to harp on about) I think your points per game gambit is of so little relevance it is not worth considering. If you think Eustace is a better footballer than Mascarell just say it. I would disagree.

​We will have to agree to disagree then. 

Derby played better and gained more points with Eustace in the team compared to Mascarell. Thorne is better than Eustace but in the previous season we had got to 3rd with Eustace in the team.   

Where did I say anything about games we lost?! We should have beat Cardiff, we should certainly have beaten Millwall and Wigan - yeah he was subbed blah blah, he was sent off at Ipswich but I bet you consider he played his part in the win, works both ways...

The DM position really isn't that hard, Hanson proved that at Norwich.

​That is possibly the worst sentence i've ever read on this Forum. 

Archived