Signed: Jason Shackell

irobinson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shackell would be a great signing,but 2 million for a 31 year old is not cheap,but if we gain promotion this season? Then it's peanuts.Really rated him when he was here last time,and was shocked when we sold him after 1 year.Did something crack off last time he was here?

I'm young and can't remember, why did Shackell leave? Heard he shagged a bunch of women and poured tea on someone...

Regardless, fresh start and we know he is quality. Expensive but not if we go up... Can't think of a better championship centre half.

It was steve davis mrs i believe ?

I'm young and can't remember, why did Shackell leave? Heard he shagged a bunch of women and poured tea on someone...

Regardless, fresh start and we know he is quality. Expensive but not if we go up... Can't think of a better championship centre half.

​Yes and they turned 50 shades of Earl Grey

Steve Davis' wife threw a cup of tea over Steve Mclaren at a massive house party Jason Shackell threw at his house

I seem to remember it was a foursome with Billy Davies, Shackell and Paul Jewell in the toilets with another player's wife at the Watford Junction Costa Coffee. Or am I just making this up? 

I seem to remember it was a foursome with Billy Davies, Shackell and Paul Jewell in the toilets with another player's wife at the Watford Junction Costa Coffee. Or am I just making this up? 

Pretty confident I heard that too, I thought it was Starbucks though! 

Archived