Johnny Russell

DCFC1388

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolves are in for Noone from Cardiff...couls result in them coming back in for Johnny

It looks like they are unwilling or cannot afford the £2.5m to bid again for JR, Slade is already under fire and the season hasn't even kicked off , although I think getting SA from the toons is a good buy. They still have the madman as owner so anything can happen there.....

Why would we sell Russell. He's been outstanding pre-season, would of certainly caught clements eye with his goals and His performances. 

The only way I could see him moving on is if the player himself is unhappy. From what I've seen in his interviews the last couple of weeks he looks his usual bubbly self and sounds as if he's enjoying his football.

I doubt he'l be going anywhere.

Let's not forget that the approach Cardiff are taking of constant perseverance has worked with us getting players like Ince, Shackell and Thorne. I'm not saying they'll get Russell but we go after clubs players in the same way. 

Let's not forget that the approach Cardiff are taking of constant perseverance has worked with us getting players like Ince, Shackell and Thorne. I'm not saying they'll get Russell but we go after clubs players in the same way. 

But the difference with our targets is that they requested to leave. Thorne handed in a transfer request, Ince had a clause involved and Shackell asked to leave according to Dyche. I can't see Russell requesting to leave, he seems to love it here

But the difference with our targets is that they requested to leave. Thorne handed in a transfer request, Ince had a clause involved and Shackell asked to leave according to Dyche. I can't see Russell requesting to leave, he seems to love it here

Russell is STAYING!!!!!!!

Russell will stay,he is a very important player for us,and he will get plenty of game time,to go up you need 18 to 20 quality players.And Russell ambition is to play in the premier league,he has a much better chance with us than Cardiff.Russell is going nowhere.

Let's not forget that we have Sam Rush.

As has been said no chance we will sell him and no chance he would want to go...he knows the fans love him and he knows this is where he will get his chance to prove himself in the Premier League 16-17..

As a Scotsman the thought of the 16-17 Premier League money will just be too much :D

and you bipolar :blink:

He has more to his game than goals, maybe his role has changed from an out and out striker. We need players like him to chase the lost balls and run every inch of the pitch putting pressure on the opposition. 

I wouldn't like to see him go anywhere unless he wanted to go back home to play football. Attractive football needs a bit of grit in it from the likes of Johnny & Bucko

Hold finger, select all, delete...that will remove the text, repeat and it will remove the quote box

I fail to see how holding one's finger whilst doing anything on a tablet is going to help the situation

Archived