Johnny Russell

DCFC1388

We would have a much better chance of keeping him if we sang "Do the Russell" to the tune of 'Do the hustle'. 

Make. This. Happen.

It would work with saying his full name too: "Johnny Russell! Dududududu, du, du..."

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he'd have been gone anyway, barring a huge bid, but I think bagging a few in pre season in a strikers role has certainly done him some favours. I think he'll stay and mainly be used as an impact sub, starting when necessary, which I'm more than happy with. 

I don't think he'd have been gone anyway, barring a huge bid, but I think bagging a few in pre season in a strikers role has certainly done him some favours. I think he'll stay and mainly be used as an impact sub, starting when necessary, which I'm more than happy with. 

I feel like he'll be used as an impact sub when the defense is tired. Much like Andre Schurlle who scored pretty much every time he came off the bench. I'd love to have a Schurlle type player on the bench. 

But will Johnny be more than happy with that .............................. ?

I feel like he'll be used as an impact sub when the defense is tired. Much like Andre Schurlle who scored pretty much every time he came off the bench. I'd love to have a Schurlle type player on the bench. 

Well, they are pretty similar. Hardworking, quick etc. but both should be much more effective compared how much they have changes to score or make final pass.

Archived