Paul Clement...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could, just could, be very quiet because they've all taken this opportunity to go away on holiday 

No kids, cheaper/last minute deals, guaranteed sunshine, back in time for the transfer window to open and retained list already sorted out, owners met etc etc

Not so newsworthy of course, but there you go

Nixon's account is protected so tweets won't embed but he replied "Tell u tomorrow ;-)"

Nixon: "Tomorrow..."

​It is all interesting I'll admit but its just all coming from all very unreliable sources in my eyes, but its now the amount of people saying stuff that has me questioning whether something is actually going on or maybe people are just jumping on the bandwagon

​It is all interesting I'll admit but its just all coming from all very unreliable sources in my eyes, but its now the amount of people saying stuff that has me questioning whether something is actually going on or maybe people are just jumping on the bandwagon

​Knowing Nixon it'll just be saying Clement is on his way here. No more facts, no extra knowledge than you or I know about the situation.

PistoldPete2

It could, just could, be very quiet because they've all taken this opportunity to go away on holiday 

No kids, cheaper/last minute deals, guaranteed sunshine, back in time for the transfer window to open and retained list already sorted out, owners met etc etc

Not so newsworthy of course, but there you go

No I can assure you that certain key people are not away on holiday but instead have been engaged in earnest business meetings today.

No I can assure you that certain key people are not away on holiday but instead have been engaged in earnest business meetings today.​

I know what your trying to say oooo yeah its business time

*I pray someone on this forum gets that reference 

No I can assure you that certain key people are not away on holiday but instead have been engaged in earnest business meetings today.

​Good.  

Ticket sales, pricing, away games accommodation and travel, pre season friendly training and accommodation arrangements, the Holland tour, avoiding injuries next season, new players, new pitch, pre match music, more scraves, flags and bullions, new kit, new stock in the shop, more corporate sponsors for throw ins and goal kicks, defending the club against a stupid FA charge at Millwall, new club captain, improve the website, FFP all under discussion then.  

​Good.  

Ticket sales, pricing, away games accommodation and travel, pre season friendly training and accommodation arrangements, the Holland tour, avoiding injuries next season, new players, new pitch, pre match music, more scraves, flags and bullions, new kit, new stock in the shop, more corporate sponsors for throw ins and goal kicks, defending the club against a stupid FA charge at Millwall, new club captain, improve the website, FFP all under discussion then.  

This. Oh, and replacing Steve obviously ?

Archived