Paul Clement...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumour is Mickey Mouse buying the club this weekend but again it's rumours. 

You can dismiss that rumour straightaway - the rules don't allow you to have control of 2 clubs in the same league and Mickey's already running Forest!

Yep.

Been lurking for a month, thought I would sign up.

been posting and reading POPSIDE forum for the last few years.

Recognise a few name on here.

Nice one bro.  I was salam,  also dubai ram. Always Found what you posted interesting. All the best.

Yep.

​There's your first mistake there

;)

​He's a sensitive fellow

I remember the user name from previous boards. Presume it's him? Always a good poster from my experiences. Think my post does read as me being an arrogant coconut, so fair play for him calling me for it.

Yep.

Keith's burger bar??  Wasn't that the full name?

Story in paper tomorrow.

Who's taking one for the team and buying one?

Do we think it's going to be anything new or is it a rehash of mac to newcastle because of x,y,z and this is the new guy we want?

Lots of people hanging on the words from what is regarded in Spain has a bit of a joke source and a journo who spent most of last summer saying Bryson was gone and that the PFA and lawyers were involved.Turned out not to be true and when I tweeted him telling him that Steve Nic was saying he would sign a new contract he proceeded to try and make out Nicholson knew nothing of what was happening.

The man uses a machine gun approach to rumours every now and again a bullet hits the mark and he is hailed the fountain of all knowledge.There may  or may not be something happening but also there are a lot of journalists firing lots of rumours around hoping to create something.

Quick example is last night according to the papers Raheem Sterling got roundly booed at Liverpools awards night it was back page headlines.Any one listening to talk sport this morning at 10 would have heard the compare for the night say it was more applause with only around four people booing and it was barely audible.So do not believe everything you read.

Archived