Paul Clement...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I said it earlier and will say it again. When season starts and if Mac is then still with us, that's the point I believe he'll be with us next season too. Not earlier.

I hope he would, but I don't count on it. Newcastle, West Ham, Sunderland + abroad.. There's a lot of teams who would be happy to get Mac.

​I know. We're told he turned them down, but that only says he turned them down for the last three games. Should they stay up, and I think they will, the move could well be on the cards but if he went now I would lose all respect I have for him.

​I know. We're told he turned them down, but that only says he turned them down for the last three games. Should they stay up, and I think they will, the move could well be on the cards but if he went now I would lose all respect I have for him.

I think he's seriously knackered his relationship with the fans whatever happens.

Why can't Mac just go and stop messing us about if he has any intention of going to west ham. Either that or show FULL commitment to us.

​How many more times does he have to deny that he's leaving and that he is committed to Derby County for people to start believing him just a little bit?

Are people actually completely head-the-ball thick or is it a fecking act? If it's an act, it's a damned good one

​    2015- Derby County (Assistant Coach) 

Maybe with Steve Round's training which pushed our squad too hard, this man could be a better replacement. We might not get so many injuries which all happened not long after Round turned up. Paul Clement would probably love to coach along side Steve Mac whose pedigree is better than his own.

​Those were my first thoughts but reading the comments looks like it could be more. If the two can work together though I am all for that, two very well connected coaches.

great coach highly regarded in world football connections everywhere just great to be linked with him I have heard rumours about Steve going and I'm believing them more and more put it this way someone else living in his flat in Duffield but he could have moved lol

So we know Mel and Owen Bradley read this forum, so we started the thread clement to rams, now we are onto mac to west ham, we have Newcastle in the mix, are we intent in driving mac out ?

​Perhaps some are

Actually I think the #ITK ones who keep bringing it up virtually every day are just so desperately insecure that they cannot bring themselves to be wrong so will continually jump on any rumour as vindication of their original fuckwittedness.

​How many more times does he have to deny that he's leaving and that he is committed to Derby County for people to start believing him just a little bit?

Are people actually completely head-the-ball thick or is it a fecking act? If it's an act, it's a damned good one

​But is Derby 100% committed to Mac??? :blink::D

Steve has made it quite clear that he intends to stay and finish what he and his crew started out to do here.                               i don't doubt his commitment, i hope Sam sticks with him.

Archived