Please please please no pitch invasion on Saturday...

Kernow

Can we not make our capitulation even more painful to watch by invading the pitch if we draw with Reading? I don't think I could physically bring myself to running around on the pitch celebrating if we scrape 6th place on the last day after being 5 clear of third place at the end of Feb.

Thanks.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to run on if we make the final. Running on when we scrape 6th when we were tipped favourites at the start of the season would be so embarrassing. I'd consider moving my allegiance to another club. 

I hear that Nottingham Forest are quite good and pretty local to me. 

Don't believe there was one last year until we made the final..

​That's different because we had play-offs guaranteed 3 or 4 games before the end of the season. This time there's no guarantee this isn't our last game of the season, whereas before we knew it wouldn't be.

Would rather not us embarrass ourselves by flooding the pitch and celebrating 6th place.

Surely, if we get the result, then there is another game to play on that pitch. No one is thick  enough to go on are they?? 

​They'd be even thicker to invade the pitch after the first leg of the play-offs!!

Oh my just the thought of idiots running around the pitch if we win the first leg of the semi's 1-0 makes me want to crawl up into a ball alone in a dark room

Fans go on the pitch because it's the end of the season and they've paid a lot of money to watch their team week in week out. I don't see the problem with dads taking their lads on the pitch when the whistle go's, mine did at the BBG and it's one of my favourite memories. 

Ill understand if fans go running on this time, finishing in the playoffs is something to celebrate. 

Too many people are worried about what others think nowadays. If you want to go on the pitch go on, if not don't, if you get caught it's your own fault.

Archived