Please please please no pitch invasion on Saturday...

Kernow

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​DELs flag on the telly saturday?

This Saturday yeah hope so, it did made on dcfc site against Brentford only just half ish of my flag lol. Hey what time you going to pub on Saturday? I will be at Derby 8.30am. 

​The point is though, wait until the playoff home leg. I will join you on the pitch at that game.

And no you haven't done it every season since 1972 because nobody went on the pitch in the 2011/12 or 12/13 seasons ;)

​I've told myself a million times not to exaggerate.........

The Rams will play their final home game of the 2014/15 Sky Bet Championship league season on Saturday (2nd May 2015, 12:15pm), but could also have a further match at the iPro Stadium in the Play-Off Semi Finals should they secure a top six spot.

A lap of appreciation is planned to take place at the end of Saturday’s match so Derby’s management and players can thank the fans for their support throughout the league campaign.

This can only be done if Rams fans remain in their seats and comply with the Club’s request to refrain from entering the field of play.

The club is asking supporters to respect the ground regulations and consider the potential wider consequences of such action to themselves and Derby County.

Supporters should note that it is an offence to enter the field of play and by doing so could lead to being arrested and handed a football banning order.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/please-stay-off-the-pitch-lap-of-appreciation-planned-2431713.aspx#olIEIo2uRfCdBs6u.99

​Do half fans stay til the end?

Advert to advert...far more intersting than the "pundits"

cant believe the club have not said they wish to see condition of pitch maintained for possible Friday play off game.

stating fans could be arrested and banned is IMHO going to offer encouragement to invade pitch...as whenever many fans invade, to celebrate it is good natured and leads to no bans

recent non invasions were due to total apathy from results, and seeing away fans celebrating a victory.

i hope tomorrow there is no invasion, and play off home leg can only be worthy of an invasion if we win by three or more 

Archived